Lunar Eclipse part 2

Scott was on his motorcycle riding alongside Allison's car as she was driving herself and Isaac into the woods. When they got out of the building, they didn't spare any moment to talk about what had just happened. They just went for the car and bike and just took off. Scott skidded his bike to a stop and Allison stopped the car when they reached the meeting point.

"You okay?" Allison asked as soon as she stepped out of the car.

"I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't come up with anything but, what you did, it was awesome," he laughed out.

But Isaac came over to them with a sour look on his face as he looked down at his phone. "I still haven't got anything back from Stiles, you?" he asked sobering Scott up.

He checked his phone and saw that there was nothing from Stiles with him either. "I don't get it?"

"Alright, well, we can't wait for him. Come on."

Isaac then took off into the woods and Allison was right behind him. Scott just stared at his phone and looked at the blank and dark road. He didn't understand, they had been delayed but somehow got their first? Scott tried to sniff for Stiles' scent but he couldn't pick it up. Actually, he couldn't pick up anything beyond the surrounding trees. He then looked up and saw that the eclipse had begun. They were beginning to lose their powers...and when the moon was fully darkened, they would be completely without them.

The three of them went to the overlook where they saw that there seemed to be a storm approaching from a distance.

"Cutting it a little close, aren't you Scott?"

They turned around and saw Deucalion beginning to walk out towards them, by himself.

"We got a little delayed," Scott tried to explain to him. "Where are the others?"

"Occupying themselves with...other pursuits."

Scott narrowed his eyes. "So, it's just you and me against her?"

"Oh, I think you'd be surprised what a good team we'd make." He then tilted his head. "Curious though...I would've expected there to be someone else with you. Where's your little friend Stiles?"

Scott's jaw tightened a bit. "Occupying himself with other pursuits," he said back at him.

That made Deucalion let out a small amused chuckle. "Come now Scott, you think that putting a little distance between the two of us will stop what's to come? You're smarter than that, despite what others might say."

Scott glared a bit at him before he looked over and leaned in close to Isaac. "Look, find Stiles and get to the root cellar. We'll keep Jennifer away long enough for you to get them out of there."

"How are you going to do that?" Isaac asked him.

"I have a plan."

Deucalion's back was turned to them as he looked out in the forest. His own powers were starting to wane due to the eclipse. But he was still able to pick up the scents in a good radius from where he was. Not too far from them, he could smell fresh blood, and the scent of a werewolf. That must be Stiles, but, he curiously picked up another scent. Something that smelled much like...actually, he didn't know if he actually could describe the scent. It was as if it was nothing, but was still something. It wasn't like anything he had ever encountered before. But, he put his glasses on. He couldn't let himself get distracted. Not when he was so close to achieving the perfection he craved for.

__________

Derek and Cora quickly got back to the loft and then rushed on inside as they could smell a lot of fresh blood inside. They yanked the door open and froze at the sight. On the floor laid Kali, dead. Her body skewered with many shards of glass. Not too far away laid the Twins, in their fused form, motionless. In the center of the room stood Jennifer, completely calm and at ease. Lydia was crutched down in a corner, whimpering as she let loose tears of terror. Cora ran over to her while Derek stayed and stared Jennifer down.