Motel California part 2

Stiles was starting to breathe more rapidly. "The meet being postponed and Coach happening to find this place. What if, we were meant to come here?" he asked horrified. "Lured here."

"Exactly," Lydia cried. "So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?!"

But Stiles noticed something off about the bible that Lydia was holding. The pages seemed ruffled. "Wait, let me see that." He took it from her and opened it to see that the book was stuffed with newspaper articles.

"What is that?" Allison asked getting closer.

Stiles twitched a bit from her getting close but kept his eyes focused on the headline. "Twenty-Eight Year Old Man Hangs Himself At The Infamous Glen Capri," he read. He then started to lay out the papers on the nearby bed.

"Whoa," Lydia said as she picked two of them up. "These two both mention the room 217." She then looked at the handful of other articles spread out. "These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

"And if every room has a bible," said Allison.

"There could be articles in all the rooms." Lydia finished.

Stiles wiped at the sweat on his brow. "Wow," he coughed out. "That's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow, this one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."

"What if the room next door has one about the couple?" asked Lydia.

Stiles and Allison gave her a look before Stiles moved to head out of the room. He ran to the room next door to see that it was now locked. Allison and Lydia were right behind him.

"That was not locked before," Lydia said to him.

"Forget it," Allison cried. "We need to get Scott, Isaac, Boyd and you out of here, and fast."

Stiles nodded and they moved to head on to their rooms but stopped when there was a buzzing sound coming from the locked room.

"I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?" Lydia asked out loud.

Allison shook her head and looked at the door. "It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on."

"Handsaw?" Stiles cried. He then pushed the two of them out of the way and then kicked the door in. There, in plain sight, was Ethan holding the saw and he was about to jam it into his chest. "No, Ethan!" Stiles then ran and grabbed at the saw as Ethan tried to keep pushing it into himself.

Lydia saw the two of them struggle with it and feared that one of them might get themselves seriously hurt. She then looked around until she saw the extension cord for the saw. Stiles let out a shout as he pulled the saw from Ethan's grip just as Lydia pulled the plug. Stiles' face fell just inches above the blade as it started to slow and finally stop. Lydia then ran to push the saw away and Stiles turned around in time for them to see Ethan bring out his claws. He then moved to drag them across his chest. Stiles quickly got up and grabbed at his wrists. They pulled and yanked against each other until Stiles jumped to push at them to fall backwards. He fell to the floor but Ethan fell on a heater and let a yell as he got burned before he rolled to the floor himself. He then started to pant and looked at the three of them with wide eyes. His eyes came into focus and he stood up to collect himself.

"What just happened?" he cried at them. He stared at them all for like a second before he took off out of the room.

"Ethan!" Stiles ran out after him. "We have to talk about what just happened to you."

Stiles followed after him as Ethan started to charge out and headed back for his room. "I don't know! Okay? I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."