Alpha Pact

Stiles didn't know how long he stayed there on that roof, staring at the spot where he saw his best friend walk off with Deucalion. He was breathing very heavily as his eyes stayed focused on that spot. Then, suddenly, everything started coming down on him. He could hear noises from all around the hospital. Smell everything within his vicinity as well. It was all so quickly and loud that he fell to his knees and started to pull on his ears and shut his eyes to try and block it out. It was so...overwhelming. Everything, all of it. Stiles then raised his head up and let out a hard roar into the sky. His eyes turned gold and the whites went dark giving his eyes the full appearance of a wolf. A bunch of sparks then shot out from the generator nearby and illuminated him making a shadow appear behind him for a moment. A shadow that had the look of a hulking bipedal wolf beast.

Away from the hospital, Scott was still walking away from it with Deucalion when his ears stiffened as he heard the roar. He stopped to look back at the building with a sad look on his face but Deucalion's arm went to Scott's shoulder, turned him around and forced him to keep walking.

Kali and the Twins spotted the speeding car carrying Isaac, Peter and Cora and were about to chase after it when the roar made its way to their ears too. They spared a look towards each other before they turned around and headed the opposite direction.

But Stiles stopped in his roar as, suddenly, one of the sounds that hit him, distant police sirens, settle his eyes and made them revert back to their normal beta gold. His breathing slowed and his posture calmed. This all too familiar sound, one he always coupled with his father, seemed to be giving him his focus back as well as get his mind to be back on track. He stood up and looked out at the distance. The sirens were getting closer, and Stiles could tell that it was from more than one cop car. They seemed to be heading right for the hospital.

Stiles broke into a run down the stairs and got off at the floor where he had last seen Derek. He ran for the elevator to find that Derek was laying in the exact same spot that he left him. "Wake up!" Stiles shouted at him. But Derek just lied there, unconscious. Stiles flashed back to the last time that Derek was out like this and went and slapped him, screaming Derek's name but the guy didn't wake. 

Stiles then curled his hand into a fist and gave Derek a good punch, but he still stayed unconscious

Stiles then curled his hand into a fist and gave Derek a good punch, but he still stayed unconscious. "Derek, get up!" Stiles braced his hand back and prepared to punch him even harder when Derek's arm shot up and caught him by the wrist.

Derek started looking around for a moment before looking up at Stiles. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? She's gone, with Scott's mom," he hurriedly spat at him.

"She took her?!" Derek gasped out.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left, with Deucalion. Okay, so you got to get out of here. I heard sirens. The police are coming and you can't be here when they show up."

Stiles then moved to pull Derek to his feet but he stopped half-way. "Whoa, what about Cora?"

"Scott said that Isaac and the Argents got her out. But Derek, she's not looking too good. She stopped breathing once and Peter said that she doesn't have much time."