Frayed part 2

The traffic jam wasn't budging in the least and the bus was stuck in a sea of cars on the highway. Tensions in the bus were rising and not just with the werewolves inside. Coach's was as he was baring down on Jared who was looking more pale and sick even if the bus wasn't really moving.

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you and it will be profoundly disgusting," he warned.

Jared cringed. "Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good."

"I might throw up on you just to make a point Jared."

"It's not good," Jared blurted out painfully. "It's not good."

The Coach then turned to the rest of the people on the bus. "The rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared," he said giving the carsick kid another look. "We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us!" He then glared on ahead. "Stilinski, put your hand down!"

Stiles let his raised hand slide just a bit but he was still keeping it raised. "You know there's like a food exit about a half mile up. I don't know, if we stop and then maybe traffic-"

"We're not going to stop," Coach cut him off.

"Okay," Stiles huffed out. "But if we stop-

Coach then blew his whistle to cut him off. "Stilinski! Shut it! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!"

Stiles let his back hit his seat hard. "I hate him," he mumbled before looking back at Scott. His left hand was holding on to Scott's wrist as his veins were running black as he was steadily pulling pain from Scott. "Still not feeling better?"

Scott just shook his head. "No." He then moved to remove Stiles' hand from him. "Enough. We don't need you being hurt too."

Stiles went and took a look at Scott's side. There hadn't appeared to be any change. "Did you call Deaton?" he asked Scott.

Scott's head was bobbing a bit now and he was starting to sweat a bit heavily now that Stiles wasn't siphoning off his pain. "I keep getting his voicemail," he managed to breathe out.

Stiles let a hard puff out through his nose. "I'm now officially out of options. I'm calling Lydia and Allison."

Scott looked over at him. "How are they going to help? They're back in Beacon Hills."

Stiles shook his head. "No, they're not, they're a few cars behind us. They've been following us for hours. I've been hearing them on and off since we left the school. Talking about how to look like they're not following us." Scott then took a look to see if he could spot Allison's car and Stiles then blew at his hair. "It's pathetic."

Over in Allison's car, Lydia saw she was getting a phone call and checked to see that it was Stiles calling her. "Hey Stiles," she said giving Allison a look as she then looked away a bit. "Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie. You know, the popcorn and-"

"Yeah, I know you guys are right behind us," Stiles spat out. "Just put me on speaker." Lydia sighed but put her phone to speaker. His voice then filled the car. "Okay, look Scott's still hurt."

Allison was thrown for a loop at that. "What do you mean still? He's not healing?"

"No, he isn't healing. I think he's actually getting worse. His blood turning black. I've been trying to help and take his pain away but it looks like all its doing is just slowing it down."

"Well, then what's wrong with him?" asked Lydia.

"What's wrong with him? Do I have a PHD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know?"