Unleashed part 2

"Sorry about this Derek," Deucalion said softly as he was calmly sitting in a chair he pulled up in front of the incapacitated werewolf. "I asked Kali to be gentle but-"

"This is me being gentle," she said to him as she tightened her hold on the bar that she had running through Derek and twisted it.

Derek tried to fight though the fresh bit of pain he was feeling with being impaled and nailed to the floor. He could hear Cora's faint whimpering. "Let her go," he pleaded. Deucalion signaled Ennis to release Cora and he did. Cora quickly went to run to be by Derek's side. But he shook his head at her. "No," he muttered to her and Cora stopped but gazed at him frightfully.

"See?" said Deucalion. "We're not unreasonable."

"What do you want?" Derek slowly asked. "To kill me?"

That made the Alpha smile amusingly. "You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact," he said as he slowly pulled his glasses off to reveal his pale red eyes. "I'm here to show you all how much vision a blind man can have." His eyes then started to burn a brighter red glow.

Kali pushed on the pole and Derek started to spit out a fresh wave of blood.

"You're killing him!" Cora shouted at her.

Kali just calmly smiled over at the girl. "Not yet little sister, but I could. Who knows if its five minutes or five hours before it's too late to remove this thing. But, just to be on the safe side Duke, you may want to get to the point."

Deucalion put his glasses back on and let a sigh loose. "Now you see the one problem in being in an Alpha Pack. Everybody wants to make the decisions. Me? I'm all about discovering new talents."

"Not interested," Derek spat.

"Ah Derek, right there is one defining weakness in every Alpha of a pack, they always seem to think that everything's about them. I don't want you, but there is something I want from you."

"What? To kill...my own pack?" he managed to spit out through the pain.

His question made Deucalion's smile widen. "No. You could keep your pack of mild mannered teenagers if that's what you want. Though I have no idea why you would want to tie yourself down to a bunch of self-absorbed youths who are bound to be liabilities? We've all known what it was like to be tied down, until we cut them loose." He then raised his head. "Kali, what was it like to kill one of your own?"

Kali went and took a deep, blissful breath. "Liberating," she smiled out.

"Yes, it is liberating. You should heed Kali Derek. Your pack of misfits would only bring you trouble. In fact, one of them is getting into quite a bit of trouble right now," Deucalion had an amused smirk on his face.

"Then...what do you want?" Derek coughed out again.

Deucalion went and got up. "I told you...new talent. And from what I hear, Beacon Hills has recently unearthed a pair of rising stars. Two boys that in the span of half a year from being turned managed to overcome their rabid Alpha, face down a Kanima and all but destroy the infamous hunting legacy of the Argent Family."

Derek's eyes widened. He knew who Deucalion was talking about. "Scott and Stiles," he gasped out.

_________

Harris was overseeing lunch time detention where there were six students partaking. He then began assigning them their tasks and would be grouping them in pairs.

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall," he said to two students before moving to the next two. "Re-shelving the Library," he assigned them. Then he made his way to Allison and Isaac. "Restocking the Janitor's closet."