Sneak Peek

I know everyone is wondering if I will be writing a sequel and I am. It will be up on November 28th. It will be called Teen Madness.

Now, I'll give you a sneak preview of the beginning of the next story. I hope you like it.

_________

Stiles was tossing and turning in his bed that night. Sweat was dampening his brow as his breathing heightened.

"Don't...no. Don't let them in. Don't let them in."

Stiles had been mumbling similar lines all night but still kept his eyes closed. Until he finally took a deep breath and opened them. He looked up and found himself staring into some spots of light, but saw that it wasn't from the moon shining from his window. He wasn't even in his bed. He saw that he was now in some kind of small space. He then moved and pushed on the door keeping him in until it broke open and he stepped out to realize that he had been in a locker. A school locker at the locker room. He saw that the place was pitch black with very little light for him to see. But there was enough for him to look over and see himself being reflected in one of the mirrors above the sinks.

He left the locker room and began to move down the halls. He wondered what the heck he was doing there. Did he sleep walk there? Or...did something inside him force him to come here? He looked down at his right hand and tried to extend his claws but saw that his hands were still normal after three attempts. He took a deep breath as he realized, with a heavy heart, that he wasn't back to normal. He hadn't got his powers back. Ever since the night of the lunar eclipse, Stiles had somehow lost his powers and wasn't a werewolf anymore. He thought...hoped that it was a temporary side effect of being a sacrifice for the Nemeton and would get his powers back eventually, but every passing day chipped that idea away bit by bit.

But then, what was he doing there? He then saw that there was one classroom door wide open. He walked over and took a look inside and his eyes widened. There, in the center of the room was an all too familiar tree stump. The Nemeton. Stiles moved over and went to touch it when earthy vines shot up and latched onto his wrists. Stiles frantically pulled, as hard as he could, trying to free himself. He threw his body back and yanked with everything he had when the vines snapped and he fell backwards. He looked up and realized that he wasn't in the classroom anymore, but the woods. The Nemeton was still in front of him but they weren't in the same place. Stiles was panting hard but stopped when a certain growl was heard off to the side. Stiles slowly turned over to see that a pair of bright yellow eyes were shining through the darkness. Soon, the full moon began to shine its light through the trees and lightly illuminated what appeared to be a giant dark haired wolf. It was over half his size and was looking straight at him but didn't seem threatening. It was just lightly staring at him as Stiles stared back. Stiles felt calm as he stared at the wolf. Calmer than he felt for a good while. But then the animal narrowed its eyes and showed its teeth as it began letting a low, angry growl seep between its closed jaws. Stiles then felt a chill hit his back. He turned around and saw that there was something behind him. Another figure in the shadows and it was slowly making its way to him. He couldn't see what it was but he could make out the slight glimmer of silver colored fangs. Stiles then saw that he was right in between both of these figures. The wolf suddenly broke into a run while the one in front let out a hard snarl and ran for him as well. Stiles gasped as he frantically looked between the two as they charged for him. The dark figure was reaching out with what looked like a gauze covered hand and looked like it was going to grab him. Stiles turned and saw as the wolf jumped into a pounce, growling above him.