Lunar Eclipse

Scott, Stiles and Allison found the pressure too much and they pushed themselves out of the water as they took their first breaths of fresh air. However, when they opened their eyes, they realized that they weren't in the animal clinic. They were in a brightly lit and open space. They went and got out of the tubs and saw that where they were seemed to stretch on forever. The three of them then turned around and saw what seemed to be a giant tree stump a little bit aways. They gave each other a look before they started to move for it. They saw that it was huge, big enough for a person to lie on it. As they studied it, Scott looked at the rings and saw it looked a lot like what he had traced with his fingers that inspired his tattoo. Stiles narrowed his eyes, as for some reason, this stump seemed familiar to him somehow. As for Allison, something about this thing made a chill travel up her spine. Scott stepped forward and then lay his hands on it.

Suddenly, Scott found himself in the woods, and it was night as well as lightly raining. He then heard something hit the ground behind him and he turned to see a shocking sight. He saw himself. It was him, on the night that he and Stiles had come looking for the body in the woods at the beginning of the year. He saw himself looked panicked as he stared off at a dark space before the Alpha appeared and pounced on him, biting him. Scott gasped as he saw himself get attack. This was so strange. Seeing himself being attacked as if it was someone else. From here he could see how he was kicking to be free from the Alpha mauling him. He then heard his name called and Scott looked beside him to see Stiles run with a thick branch in his hand and whack at the Alpha to try and help him. He then saw the Alpha push Stiles face first to ground before biting him on the arm and then toss his friend into the air. The Alpha then took off as past Scott ran off for the trees to try and find his friend and get out of there. Scott backed away in shock at seeing all of this before he hit something. He then turned and saw the tree stump. The Nemeton.

Stiles then found himself in the woods, and it was night

Stiles then found himself in the woods, and it was night. Stiles wondered what he was doing here when he suddenly heard voices. His ears twitched when he realized that it was Scott's voice and his own. He then saw both Scott and himself walking through the woods. Stiles realized where he was, or better yet, when. The night that they had gone looking for the body and been bitten. Stiles then handed Scott the flashlight right before he spotted the lights from the search party. Stiles then saw himself take off while Scott had fallen down a hill and they get separated. So, that's what had happened. He then saw himself duck to watch his dad and his deputies before he realized that Scott was missing. He then left from that spot moments before the search dogs went there to sniff around. His past self then stepped on a twig making a loud snap alerting his father and his deputies to his direction which made himself run to distance himself and try to not get caught. He ran deeper into the woods until he suddenly stopped, out of breath, and started stomping over to where his present self was standing. Stiles moved to get away when he turned and saw that it was the tree stump. The Nemeton.

 The Nemeton