•Chapter 0.4•

- I don't care anymore -

Haylee, Harry, and Hagrid were all walking down the platform near the train station as the two twins where carrying their school supplies. Hagrid takes out his watch and looks at the time.

"Blimey! Is that the time?" He asked and quickly put the watch away. "Sorry, Haylee and Harry I'm going to have to leave ya Dumbledore will be wantin' his- uh." He cut himself off and patted his chest where it held the strange package.

"Well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train will be leaving in ten minutes. Here's your tickets." He said while handing the small piece of paper to the twins.

"Now stick to it you two. They are very important." He said and Haylee looked down at the ticket in her hand.

Harry sighed. "Hagrid, there's no such thing as platform 9 3/4. Is there?" He asked and they both looked up to see that the half giant was gone.

Haylee looked over the platform and shook her head. "Come on maybe someone knows where to find it." She said while pulling Harry and her stuff along.

They soon pass an officer and Haylee quickly runs up to him. "Excuse me sir!" She yelled to get his attention.

"Do you know where Platform 9 3/4 is?" She asked innocently and he scoffed at the blonde.

"Platform 9 3/4? Stop messing around kid, I have other things to do." He said and she looked at him funny.

"But-" Harry cut her off by grabbing her arm and pulling her away.

"It's not worth it." He said and then Haylee's ears perked up when she heard the word muggle.

She looked over to see a plump woman with curly red hair with five children, all red heads, following her.

They stopped at a pillar and the woman waved over one child. "Alright Percy, you first." She breathe out and he looked at the wall first then ran into it.

The twins eyes widened and watched. "Fred, you're next." She said and the twin sighed.

"I'm not Fred, he's Fred." He yelled at her.

"Honestly woman. You call yourself our mother." The other said and Haylee chuckled slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry George." She mumbled and he walked up to the pillar.

"Only messing with ya, I really am Fred." He said while Haylee watched the two run into the wall.

"Excuse me!" Harry yelled snapping Haylee out of her thoughts. "C-could you t-tell us-" Harry stuttered out while Haylee rolled my eyes.

"Could you tell us how to get to the platform?" Haylee asked politely and the woman smiled.

"Yes, not to worry dears. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well." She said while the red headed boy nods his head.

"Now, all you got to do is run straight through that wall." She said and Harry started first.

"Best to do it at a bit of a run of your nervous." She said and patted Haylee on the shoulder.

"Good luck." The little girl at her side said and Harry took a deep breath while running through.

Haylee tilted her head slightly and the woman smiled at her. "Now, your turn dear." She said while Haylee lined herself to the wall.