•Chapter 1.9•

- Task Three : Emotionless -

Haylee was looking dark, evil. She watched as they brought in a muggle born as he fought for his life. Voldemort stood beside her as she didn't hold any emotion on her face. "Torture him, and make him beg for his death." He hissed at her and she carefully raised her wand.

She walked over to the Muggleborn and he cried in pain as blood flowed from the cuts around his body. "Please, please just let me go." He cried and Haylee bent down next to him.

"I'm sorry, you must take me for a person that feels remorse." She whispered to him. His eyes clouded with fear as she pointed her wand over to him.

"Crucio." She stated as she watched the man writer in pain and scream for her to stop. She just watched, not even caring for the man's life.

Draco watched over her with furrowed eyebrows. "What have I done?"

' Haylee was sleeping peacefully and Voldemort watched as she began to squirm in her sleep as Voldemort played in her mind.

Haylee was standing in the dark walking down the cold hallway. "I never trusted you." A chilling voice said and Haylee jumped and looked behind her to see her twin, Gryffindor brother.

His eyes were dark in anger as he glared at her. "You actually believed that we were starting to become a family again. I hate you. I always have once you trusted Malfoy. You are just going to become a death eater like the rest of them." Harry hissed at her causing tears to fall.

"Y-you don't mean that." She whimpered and he just laughed in her face as Draco came next to him.

"Yes he does, and did you believe that I actually love you. Look at you, pathetic excuse of a witch. How could I actually love you, I just used you so the dark lord would get his traitor." He said with a sinister smirk.

Just as Haylee was about to scream at him her parents came up to her and started crying. "I can't believe you would choose the dark lord, over your own family Haylee." Her mother cried on James shoulder.

"We should have never let you been born!" Her father screamed at her and she curled herself up in a ball and cried as they all started screaming at her.

"Pathetic!"

"Worthless!"

"Unknown!"

She screamed at them. "Stop!" With that she woke up with an emotionless face.

"Never again." She whispered to herself and Voldemort smirked disappearing out of the room. '

Once the man was panting for air, Haylee walked over to the man as he had tear in his eyes. "Why?" He weakly asked and she just smirked.

"Because, your pain gives me pleasure." She told him and raised her wand for the last time.

"Advada Kedavra!" She yelled and his body dropped to the ground with cold misty eyes staring at her.

Voldemort came up to the girl with his hand around her shoulder. "You're ready." He announced as everyone was smiling except for Draco who was worried for the poor girl.

_______

Haylee's POV

I wore a black dress that went just down to my knees with my hair braided into a crown and the rest down on my shoulders.

Draco came up to my side and looked at me with a smile

Draco came up to my side and looked at me with a smile. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

I just stared at myself in the mirror with no expression. "Thank you." I said and walked past him brushing my arm against his chest as I walked away.

I walked over to the dinning room table as I stayed up the Dark Lords side. "Welcome everyone! Today is the day were Haylee Potter becomes the death eater she is meant to be." He announced causing everyone to cheer as I just started thinking what was I doing.

'They don't want you anymore. They would have tried and rescued you by now. They just used you.' A voice said in my head.

I felt anger rise in my stomach as I watched the dark lord get up and raise his wand. "Your left arm." He commanded and I did as I was told.

His wand stuck in my arm and black ink swirled around and it burned in my skin as the snake coiled itself in the skull as I looked up at him patiently.

"Now it's time for the plan to go into action. Bellatrix! Start it." He said and Bellatrix walked over to me and gave me some ripped up clothes.

"Put these on dearie." I nodded my head and I walked in my room to change out of my gown and into the torn up baggy clothes that were covered in dirt. I heard the door open and I saw Draco walk towards me.

"You don't have to do this." He stated and I smirked at him.

"I know, but I'm going to." I said and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm serious Haylee. Don't do this." He whispered and I grew angry at him.

"I can do whatever the bloody hell I want to do. I'm my own person, I'm not your friend, and especially not your girlfriend! So stop telling me what to do!" I yelled at him as his eyes teared up slightly and his face hardened.

"Fine then! Get yourself killed out there! And you were right when you said that you couldn't trust me. I just got to you because the dark lord wanted me to, so there you go." He hissed at me as I glared at him.

"I don't care. The kiss meant nothing to me anyway. I knew you were using me." I whispered and walked away from him leaving him in the dark room as Bellatrix came up to me.

She held the knife over to me and gave me little cuts on my arms and legs and then smirked sinisterly at me. "And one big stab in the stomach." She cackled and stabbed my stomach making me muffle a cry of pain as blood poured down to the floor.

"Now they should be at the blood traitors and you know the drill. See you at Hogwarts dearie." She said and I apparrated to the Weasley stumbling up to the front porch.

"H-help!" I screamed holding my stomach together as blood dropped down to the ground.

I fell down at the porch gripping the door handle. "Please..." I mumbled feeling light headed and the door busted open to hear a gasp.

"Haylee!" The voice yelled, but I fell into unconsciousness.

_________

Well, everyone this is were the movie starts up. Please leave a comment, vote and follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >