•Chapter 1.3•

- Don't Trust The Visions -

Every fifth year was placed in Umbridge's classroom to take the OWLs. Hermione was just going through it without a problem while Ron was dozing off and Harry was back to glaring at Umbridge.

All Haylee was doing was answering all the question that she knew and then staring off into space. Sometimes her eyes would wonder over to Draco who was just messing around with his quill.

'Dreams never come true.' His words still echoed in her head. What did he mean by that? There was soon loud bangs and crashes outside the classroom and Haylee just smirked while everyone looked at the door.

It was a beautiful sight with every firework that was thrown across the room that made Haylee smile up at Fred and George with Rose right behind him. She smirked at her while her face was a full and blushed over as she tightened her grip around George.

The whole room was destroyed as students cheered and fireworks were placed all around the room making look much better in Haylee's opinion.

Fred went over to her and ruffled her hair. "Thanks for the heads up Blonde!" He yelled just as Umbridge came over to me to escort me out Fred and George took one last for work and threw it up in the air causing a gigantic dragon to form and Umbridge backed away in fear.

As the dragon decided to follow and try to eat her Haylee grabbed the mini fireworks in her pocket and threw them at Draco face causing him to try and wave them off.

Haylee laughed and Draco smirked just as she clutched her stomach. "Oh man! Did you see your pathetic face?" She laughed out and Draco just tackled her to the ground while Haylee still laughed at the sight.

"It wasn't funny." He said and Haylee shrugged.

"I thought it was hilarious." She said dramatically and Draco leaned down slightly.

In Haylee's mind this would be perfect, the fireworks, laughter, excitement. But all perfect things must be destroyed when students started following Fred and George outside causing students to run over them and kick Draco to the side.

Haylee gasped and got up to see him groan in pain. "You alright there Goldilocks?" She teased but Draco just smiled painfully.

"Perfect." He wheezed out and Haylee for a split second lost consciousness and fell to the floor. Draco's eyes widened and went over to her. "Haylee! Wake up! Potter!" He screamed, but she was out having a vision of her and Draco again.

Draco looked over his shoulder to see Harry fall and his eyes widened. "No. This isn't supposed to happen today." He mumbled and shook Haylee by her shoulders. "Come on Haylee!" He yelled.

Haylee sat up in immense pain that flooded her head. She groaned and bit her lip just as she saw the trio run away from Fred and George.

"I need to go." She said immediately while running towards them, but Draco caught her elbow.

"Remember what I said Haylee. Don't trust Potter and his visions." He said almost pleased with the blonde girl. She nods her head and runs over to them, leaving Draco kneeling on the ground knowing that if she went to the Departments of Mysteries. She was doomed.

________

Haylee's POV

I run up to them just us they went up the moving staircase. "I saw it! It's just like what happened with Mr. Weasley." Harry stated just as I caught up to them.

"Harry!" I yelled and he stopped looking at his sister. "It's not true! Please, just listen to what I have to say!" I said and Harry bit his lip not knowing if he should trust his twin.