•Chapter 4.0•

- Harry Must Die -

Haylee was walking farther away from the golden trio as she looked around the debris. The whole castle was destroyed and she could see blood stains from where people of died for her and her brother.

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she held the vial from Severus to show his glowing tears. She sighed and walked over to Harry who looked down in shame. "Harry?" She questioned and he didn't look up, but she knew he was listening.

"Where is everybody?" She asked as she saw no one. Everyone was gone and Hermione and Ron looked around with her.

Trails of blood were led through the castle and Haylee winced. "I think I know where." She mumbled and started following the deadly path.

She opened the wooden doors to find so many children crying, bleeding, or dead as her eyes roamed the scene. She saw a head of blonde hair and she ran over to it. "Draco Malfoy!" She yelled and his head looked over at her direction.

She held on to him as if it was life or death and his arms snaked around her waist. "Never leave me like that again." She mumbled in his neck and he chuckled.

"Never." He said sadly, but she was too focused on him being alive than knowing he was lying to her face. He was going to protect her from the Dark Lord. Even if he had to die to do it.

She pulled away slightly and finally their lips collided onto one another and Haylee smiled into it. Their lips devoured each other and Draco pulled away needing air to breath. "I missed you so much." He mumbled and ran a hand through her brown hair.

"You have know idea." She said sadly as tears fell freely from her face.

Harry stayed in the background watching his sister cry over the Death Eater. He sighed and looked over at Hermione and Ron who were smiling at him. "They are fine mate." Ron said as he patted his shoulder.

"I know, it's just Malfoy as always been the enemy and now..." He couldn't even finish the sentence as it felt bitter to his tongue.

"Harry, they are perfect for each other." Hermione said and then her eyes landed back over to the couple who were holding each other as to keep them from breaking.

Madam Pomfrey rushed over to Ron. "I think you need to see this dear." She said sadly and she pulled Ron over to show him Fred who was looking deathly pale and his chest not moving.

Ron's eyes glossed over. "N-no..." He mumbled and George went over towards him to pull him in a hug.

Haylee heard sobbing and looked over at the family of red heads and her eyes landed on George who was broken, he had a lifeless look in his eyes and she let go of Draco's embrace and walked over to her best friend.

"What happened?" She asked innocently. So innocently that George looked over at her and started crying again and she curled up next to her friend as she knew what happened just as George held her.

Haylee couldn't believe it. Her only best friend for so long was gone. She didn't even know. And it was her fault. Her fault for not helping him, her fault for letting Voldemort kill so many people.

Haylee let go of George and she wiped his face. "I-I'm so sorry." She started not able to look at him.

He just shook his head and walked away going over to his grieving family. Haylee's eyes looked down to see Quinn and Remus both lying next to each other and holding hands.

Haylee couldn't take the sight of her god parents corpses as she fell to the floor and screamed. She screamed because she never got the chance to say goodbye, or to even hug them, or talk to them, or tell them that she was finally okay.