•Chapter 1.6•

- Why Are You Nice -

Everything was peaceful on this moment. No movement except the dust moving through the air that circulated the room. The walls were a plain white with a tint of green to match the dark green accents around the room.

Two blondes were sprawled across a surface. One on the dark green bed, that was across her body to keep the cold away from her.

The other was on the couch with his legs falling off of the seats and his face squished in the hard pillow. He snored lightly and shuffled slightly when the light hit his eyes and threw the pillow across his face to block it out.

The girl groaned in slight pain, but was healed the other night by Draco's spell and her cut was nothing, but a small scar that would fade in time. Her muscles were able to move with only a small ache and the bruises that covered her stomach and legs where replaced with bright pale skin.

Her eyelids opened to she the bright blue irises that adjusted to the light immediately. She smiled and snuggled in the mint scented pillow with a sigh. 'Just a nightmare.' She thought, but then something crossed her mind.

The mint. She didn't smell like mint ever and her eyes opened widely and she sat up with clumps of her hair sticking out slightly as her eyes darted around the room.

Green... She hated green. The color made her think of Harry's eyes and couldn't stand the sight after he disowned her. She heard movement across the room on the couch and tensed not knowing what to do.

Once the noise stopped she gently pulled the covers off and placed her small feet on the cold wood and got up making a squeak sound under her. She winced and looked back at the silhouette to see it didn't move except when it's chest loved up and down.

This is where the dumb blonde should have left and ran out of the room, but instead she grabbed a lamp and walked over to the person with it tight around her hand.

She got close and could hear the snoring like it was in her ear. Once her hand was just above the pillow covering its face she took a deep breath. She grabbed it and threw it off while swinging the lamp in the persons face.

"Ow!" He yelled and clutched his face while the lamp smashed into a thousand pieces and glass cut her hand. "Ah!" She hissed and held her hand close to her.

"Haylee? What are you doing?" Draco asked and Haylee's eyes widened to see he had a cut on his cheek from when the glass cut his face.

"Draco? Oh my gods! I didn't know! I-i thought..." She couldn't finish her sentence when he grabbed her hand to see the glass sticking out of it.

"You're stupid you know that." Draco mumbled while dragging her to the bathroom and pushed her on the counter so he could easily take the glass out and heal it up within a second.

Haylee didn't answer back as she watched him with careful eyes as she wondered how she got here instead of the cellar.

Once he waved his wand over her hand she clenched it and grinned. "Thanks, but how did I get here?" She asked as Draco touched his bleeding cheek.

"I took you here when I asked the Dark Lord." He said without thinking and Haylee's eyes widened.

"You did that just for me?" She asked just as Draco looked up surprised with himself. He just shrugged and healed his cheek as he didn't answer and was about to leave.

She grabbed his hand and she smiled slightly. "Thank you." She said generously and he bit his lip.

"It was nothing." He lied through his teeth and walked away. Haylee didn't understand as she watched his figure go away and she sighed.

______

Haylee's POV

Draco gave me a pair of clothes to get dressed into as I washed all the blood and dirt off my body and walked down the stairs carefully as I didn't have my wand on me and I saw Draco's parents, Bellatrix, Peter, and many others, but no Tom.

I walked down and just walked to a seat away from everyone as their eyes watched me with beady eyes.

I rolled my own eyes and say down looking at all the food around the table and sneered. "Go back to your discussion about death." I hissed and everyone looked away from me as I heard a clap from behind me.

"They were only staring at you my dear, because you're in my seat." Voldemort said as he walked gracefully towards me.

I huffed. "I don't care, I'm not moving." I announced and I heard Bellatrix gasp and about to yell at me, but Voldemort raised his hand to stop her.

"As I said before, you are in my seat, but I never told you to move. You are the guest after all." He said calmly and my eyes widened, but I didn't want to show it as I looked down at the floor.

He just moved to the seat next to me and Draco stared down at the table with a frown on his face. My eyes scanned over his arm to see part of the dark mark across it.

I felt a pang in my heart, but didn't show anything as I looked in front of me. "Now, as you all know, we shall be waiting for whenever Ms. Potter decides to join us, but in the mean time, let us talk about our plans for next year at Hogwarts."

I looked over Voldemort with pained eyes. What if I said no every time, and why is he being nice?

_______

Weird right? But leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >