•Chapter 3.6•

- When It's Over -

Their lungs burning, muscles aching. And yet they had to keep running, keep dodging all the spells that flew across their heads or scrapped their sides.

When there was no where left to go Haylee stopped and saw Harry fall to the ground and her head split with pain. She screamed and a snatcher came up to her with a sinister smile. "Love, we didn't even stun ya." He murmured and she muffled her scream as she saw Harry gasp for breath.

The man with long hair on a ponytail came up to her and pulled at her hair as she gasped in pain. "Real, platinum blonde hair." He murmured and looked her up and down as she shivered in disgust and the men laughed.

"Your the lucky girl we've been trying to get!" He yelled and the men cheered as they chained Haylee's wrists together.

"Time to go Sweetheart." He mumbled and they left for The Malfoy Manner.

_______

Haylee's POV

I struggled against the hold of the snatcher as they laughed at me. Bellatrix stood near the gate and she smirked when she saw me. She turned towards Harry and they lifted his hair up to show some mark of the scar. "Get Draco." She whispered while my eyes widened.

"What?" I mumbled and they slapped the back of my head.

"Shut up!" They yelled and dragged is inside.

Once we reached the gate Bellatrix took hold of me and my brother. "You two, aren't getting away that easily." She mumbled and threw us to the ground and pointed her wand at my neck while a snatcher stayed with Harry.

"Well?" She asked in a squeaky voice as my eyes watered.

Draco Malfoy was standing right in front of me. His eyes widened while I looked down, but Bellatrix kept my head pointed to the sky causing me to wince.

"I can't be sure." He mumbled and I shook my head at him.

"Draco... Look closely son." Lucius said while grabbing at his neck. He stumbled and swayed as he held the wine glass close to his chest.

"If we are the ones to hand both of the Potters to the dark lord, everything will be forgiven." He said while he let go of him.

"Look we already have the traitor, we just need the chosen one." He hissed and pointed his wand at me as I glared at him.

"Nice to see you too Lucius." I gasped out as Bellatrix dug her wand in my neck.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught her, I hope Mr. Malfoy." The snatcher said as Lucius put his wand away and walked over to him.

"Don't be shy sweetie, come over." Bellatrix said as she dragged Draco over to Harry.

His silver eyes looked at me as I shook my head and restrained myself from engulfing him in a hug just to see if he was real.

"Now, if this isn't who we think it is Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. Even his little pet." She spat at me as I kept my eyes lowers to the ground as Hermione and Ron stared at me. "We need to be absolutely sure." She hissed.

"What's wrong with his face?" He mumbled and looked over at me again.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix declared as I sighed in relief.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon." A snatcher said as Bellatrix looked over at me.

"Your stinging jinx, I am the one who taught you about those dearie." She said as she twirled my hair.