•Chapter 2.1•

- No Remorse -

Haylee was sitting next to Draco with her feet placed on his lap and Pansy glaring at the girl while Blaise would smirk at the two. Really Draco was glaring at the blonde as well trying to push her feet away and she would just smirk at him and place them back with a snarky comment.

Draco growled at the girl and pushed her feet away again. "Stop it Potter!" He yelled and she smirked again.

She leaned in close to his face and dipped down to his neck and nipped it slightly while he stiffened under her touch.

She pulled away and kept the smirk on her face. "Something you wanted to say Malfoy?" She asked innocently and looked down with curious eyes. "Or do you have to be somewhere to take care of your problem?" She questioned while he quickly got up and walked away with red cheeks.

Blaise laughed at her while Pansy's face lit up with fire. "Wow, Potter. Didn't know you and Draco had a thing going on?" Blaise said while Haylee lifted an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? Me and Draco don't have a thing." She said and Blaise just rolled his brown eyes.

"Whatever you say." He muttered and the whole compartment darkened to a pitch black. Students screamed and Haylee saw slight movement in front of her.

Once the darkness cleared up Draco came back and sat down next to the blonde again. "Hogwarts, pathetic excuse of a school." He muttered while Haylee placed her legs on his lap again.

"Draco, really, Hogwarts is a fine school." Haylee interrupted and he glared at the girl.

"Dumbledore has let the school gone to the dogs, Haylee." He hissed and she just smiled at him.

"Oh really? So Severus Snape is a dog now?" She joked while Draco almost smiled.

"Shut up Potter." He mumbled and she just rolled her eyes and closed them as the train smoothly went on the Hogwarts.

_______

Haylee's POV

I woke up by someone hitting my leg. "Haylee time to go." Pansy said and I opened my eyes to show off the bright blue irises.

I rolled my shoulders that made a sickening popping noise that happens now after Bellatrix tortured me. I got up and looked over Draco who was staying behind everyone.

"Come on Malfoy, we aren't going to wait on you." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"Go on without me Potter." He mumbled while I looked at his face. He was hiding something from me.

"No, what are you hiding from me?" I questioned and he looked up at the rafters then back down.

"I just think someone is still here that's all." He mumbled and I looked at the rafters.

"Nothing's there, let's go." I said and grabbed his arm while he pushed me away.

"Really?" He said and quickly spin around and pointed at it. "Petrificus Totalus!" He yelled and caused a loud thud to sound off.

I sighed and saw Draco walk over to the sound and pulled off the invisibility cloak to show Harry. "Didn't mommy teach you not to eavesdrop, Potter?" He asked while I slightly pushed him away.

"Draco enough. Just leave him alone." I said while he raised his wand at me.

"You know very well that I can do whatever I want Haylee." He hissed and turned back to Harry.

"But I guess mommy died before she could wipe the drool off your chin." He whispered and stepped on his nose causing a loud crunch.

"Get off the platform." Draco commanded me while I stood my ground.

"No." I said while he grabbed my arm roughly.

"I said get off!" He yelled while I raised my wand to his neck.

"You don't tell me what to do." I said lowly and he backed off and walked away.

I quickly rushed over to Harry and said the counter curse. "Harry you alright?" I asked while he gasped for air and clutched his nose in pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbled and I smiled slightly at him just before he looked over my arm. "Malfoy left a mark on you." He said and my eyes widened and looked down to see a bruise of his fingers wrapped around my upper arm.

"I'm fine." I insisted and helped him up. "Come on we need to hurry." I said and we walked off the train while I grabbed his jacket and wiped some of the blood off his face.

"Thanks Haylee." He said while I just shrugged.

"There you two are!" Professor Flintwick said as we headed towards the gate.

"Alright now names." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Professor, you've known me and Harry forever." I said and he gasped.

"No exceptions Ms. Potter." He demanded and I looked over at the servility guards looking over the students luggage.

"Do you want me to fix that for you?" I asked and Harry looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Trying to be nice." I muttered and flicked my wand. "Episkey." I said and he yelled in pain while clutching his nose.

I shrugged and pulled my wand back. "Much better, brother." I cheered for him while he just smiled sarcastically at me.

"Thanks sister. " I laughed at him and we made our way back to the Great Hall.

________

I walked in the Great Hall as Harry sat down at the Gryffindor table and I at the Slytherin table. Draco smirked at me and I smirked back.

"How did it go?" He asked while I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't have to be so rash, but he trusts me again." I said while taking a bite from his pudding.

"Good. That's what the dark lord wanted anyway." He mumbled while I didn't show any emotion.

"I know, but now it's time for the vanishing cabinet." I mumbled while Draco held fear in his eyes.

"What if you don't finish it in time?" He asked while I smirked at him.

"Then you die, and I feel no remorse. Just remember that."

______

Wow, Haylee was just playing along with Draco to be on good terms with Harry. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >