•Chapter 4.1•

- Finally -

Haylee rushed out of the school to feel extreme pain. Her heart felt like it was being smothered and her lungs her being torn inside out.

She screamed as she saw a bright green light aim for her as it went through her body and she knew. Her eyes widened and looked over at the forbidden forest. "HARRY!" She screamed and started running.

Her legs felt like they were going to give out and just as she reached the edge she ran into an invisible wall. She bounced off and fell to the ground. "W-what?" She asked shocked.

"No." She tried to place her hand on it and her hand hit the barrier.

"No!" She banged her fists on it as she felt herself being dragged away. She looked around and saw Remus dragging her back. "Y-your dead!" She yelled at him as she looked around and saw Sirius, Gabriella, Quinn, and James.

"Haylee sweetheart you need to go back." Her mother said softly and Haylee started tearing up.

"Mom? Dad?" She asked sadly and tried to touch them but her hand went through Gabriella's. "Your ghosts." She said disappointed.

"Baby you need to go back." James said and she looked over at Sirius.

"I'm so sorry for your death." And then she looked at Remus who smiled at her.

"It's alright, Haylee. Just take Teddy as your son." He said and Haylee's eyes widened.

"Really?" She asked and Remus chuckled.

"Of course. You are my god daughter after all." He said proudly as Quinn nodded.

"Just don't forget to tell him about us." She said sadly and Haylee nodded.

"Of course." And then she saw them disappearing.

"You need to go! He's coming!" They yelled and Haylee's eyes widened she heard footsteps.

She ran back to the castle and saw the sun rising and Neville there dusting off the sorting hat. "Neville!" She yelled and he looked at her.

"Yeah?" He asked not really caring.

"They're coming!" She yelled and his eyes widened as he saw Hagrid holding a body close to him and Voldemort laughing.

Haylee stood next to Neville as students gathered around. Haylee saw the snake slither at Voldemort's feet and she glared at it.

"Who's that? Who's Hagrid carrying?" Ginny said and Haylee tensed.

"Harry and Haylee Potter are dead!" Voldemort yelled in joy as Haylee stayed next to her friends as Voldemort didn't even notice her with her brown hair to overwhelmed with glee.

"From this day forth, you put your faith in me." He said and silence took over the school. "The twins are dead!" He yelled at the death eaters as they laughed.

"And now is the time to declare ourselves come forth and join us or die." He said and Haylee stood her ground as she saw Draco step away from the group.

"Ah... Draco. Well done." He said while giving him a hug.

______

Haylee's POV

Draco stepped over with his family as his eyes landed on me with shock. He shook his head while I nod mine.

Neville started limping his way over while my eyes widened. "Ah, well I must say I hoped for better." The dark lord said as everyone laughed.