•Chapter 2.2•

- What do I smell -

Haylee made her way to Potions just as all the first years around her were getting lost and confused through the gigantic castle. She couldn't even count how many times she's been bumped into and how many sorry's she's heard throughout the halls.

With a frown plastered on her face, her blue eyes wondered around the halls looking for Draco. She was going to tell him that she was going to start working on the vanishing cabinet.

With a sigh she stepped into the classroom to see an old man who was slightly chubby and smiling over everyone walking in the classroom.

"Ah! You must be Ms. Potter." He said excitedly and walked his way over to her. She grimaced at his happiness and over cheerfulness as she trie to smile.

"I am. And you must be Professor Slughorn." She said as politely as possible without trying to spit at him.

"That's right. Oh I hope your just like your mother, she was decently good at potions." That made her blood boil when he said decently and she just made a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh good, well I'm just going to take my seat." She said and quickly walked away from the man while trying so hard not to hex him with the Bat Bogey Hex she saw Ginny use on Crabbe and Goyle.

Once everyone was in the classroom Haylee stood next to Draco as Professor Slughorn went over the three potions in front of them.

"I'm working on the project today." She whispered and Draco nods his head slightly.

"Okay? Do you want an award for that?" He asked sarcastically while Haylee sneered at him.

"No, but I was wondering if you wanted to help. It is your task after all Mr. Death eater." She whispered harshly and Draco stepped on her foot causing her to gasp in pain.

"Ms. Potter, everything alright?" Professor Slughorn asked and she put on a fake smile while trying not to stand on her left foot.

"Yes Professor." She said sweetly and he smiled.

"Well, why don't you come over here and tell us what you smell in the Amorterita potion?" He asked while she stiffened and walked over to the potion that was smoking pink swirls over the top and bubbling sparkles from it.

She sighed and leaned over the cauldron and took a deep sniff. Her eyebrows furrowed at the scents flowing through the potion. "I smell : Lilies, Chocolate, and..." She paused while looking over Draco. "And Cologne." She finished while looking back up at the professor.

"Am I done?" She asked while he smiled.

"Five points to Slytherin. Now, I want you all-" Haylee blocked his voice out and walked back over to Draco.

"I didn't know you liked lilies, you always told me roses were your favorite." Draco mumbled while Haylee shrugged.

"I've always liked roses and how they looked, but not the smell. I like Tiger Lilies." She said with a frown and leaned in closer to Draco and breathed in slightly.

When she smelled his cologne she gasped and he looked at her funny. "What?" He asked annoyed.

She just shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing at all." She tried to say to him, but it was for herself.

________

Haylee's POV

I was giggling at the end of class as I saw Hermione walk out with frizzy hair yelling at my brother and Ronald just staring off into space.

Pansy walked to my side with a frown. "How come your brother always gets the prize in the end?" She asked with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes and held my books closer to my chest. "Because he cheats." I said with a smirk and continued. "And cheaters always get the prize."

She huffed and walked away from me while I smirked remembering Draco cheated on Pansy with a Ravenclaw girl.

I smirked a laugh and walked up to Harry. "Harry I have a question for you." I said as Hermione smiled at me and Ron gave me a nod.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked while I looked down at his book.

"Do you think that one day I could use a drop of the Liquid Luck?" I asked politely while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why would you want to use it?" Hermione asked nicely while I shrugged.

"I might need it for the Newts test." I lied between my teeth easily as Hermione sighed.

"That's cheating." She stated while Harry laughed at her.

"I don't care Haylee, as long as I use it before you." He said while I smiled.

"Great thanks so much." I said while giving all three of them a hug and waved them goodbye while I walked away.

"She seems a little too happy don't you think?" Ron asked and Harry smiled at her.

"No, I think she's just glad I'm her brother again." He answered Ron, but little did Harry know he was wrong.

So very wrong.

_______

I walked down the empty corridor and found the empty wall that was supposed to hold the Room of Requirements.

I thought about it in a time of need and the wall started to turn into a dark black door and I quickly stepped into it while closing it quickly.

I walked through the piles of junk that started to collect dust and cobwebs looking for the worm done cabinet. That's when I saw the head of blonde hair peaking through a pile of books.

"Draco?" I asked and he jumped hitting his head on the top of the cabinet and clutching his head in pain.

"Ah! Potter, what are you doing here?" He asked while I chuckled at him.

"Like I told you before. I'm fixing the vanishing cabinet." I said while he stared at me.

I was in very short shorts that reached to my middle thigh and I tank top with my hair in a messy bun. "I thought I was going to be the only one here tonight." I said and he gulped slightly.

"No, I took your offer on fixing it up a bit." He whispered and I stared at his bare arms as I saw the dark mark swirl around his lower arm.

My showed as well when I sighed and walked over to it. "So what do we have to do?" I asked and he sighed while looking over it.

"We need to use magic." He said while I smirked and raised my wand.

"Let's get started, shall we."

________

They started on the vanishing cabinet! Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thanks so much!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >