•Chapter 2.7•

- Breaking Through -

As Haylee was walking down the corridor she was stopped by a little girl who was being picked on by a bunch of boys. "Look everyone, isn't it the little puppy." One boy said causing Haylee to roll her eyes and keep walking.

"Leave me alone Chad." She said hesitantly and the boys oohed at her.

"What's the little wolf going to do? Bite me?" He kept pestering her and just as Haylee was about to head to the great hall she heard, "How about we see the little pup without any clothes?" And that drew the line and Haylee rushed over to the brown haired boy while sticking a wand in his neck.

Her face steel cold and she dug the wand into his jugular making him quiver in fear. His friends all ran away not wanting to mess with the Slytherin Queen and rushed away.

"H-Haylee Potter." He shook out as she looked down at his green and silver robe symbol.

"How dare you disrespect the Slytherin honor?" She seethed and he whimpered slightly as he could see the flame in her eyes. "Does it make you feel good to control someone like that? Make you feel powerful?" She asked and he didn't know how to respond.

She lifted him away from the wall slightly and bashed his body into it all over again. "Answer me!" She screamed and he shook his head while pleading.

"Then I never want to see your disgusting face near this girl again, or so help me I'll rip your tongue out and make you swallow it." She hissed darkly and he nods his head knowing she would make him do that.

"Get out of my sight." She sneered and he ran away while tripping slightly and she turned around to see the little girl with light brown curls that were tousled around with tears streaming down her face.

Her shirt was ripped open from when the boy grabbed at her shirt and Haylee bended down to the small child and waved her wand to sew the buttons together.

"What's your name?" She asked softly and the little girl sniffled while sipping her eyes.

"Valerie Winchester." She said sadly. "Third year." She whispered and Haylee fixed her appearance.

"Well Valerie, it's nice to meet you. I'm Haylee Potter." Haylee said and the little girl chuckled slightly.

"I know, my parents told me." She said and Haylee smiled.

"If those boys ever bother you again, just yell my name alright?" She asked and Valerie nods.

"Okay. Thank you." She said quietly and walked away towards her common room.

Haylee sighed and then felt someone catch her arm. "I need your help." Harry said and Haylee pulled away from him.

"Not in the mood." She mumbled and tried to walk away, but Harry grabbed her again.

"It's about Malfoy..." He said and continued dragging me over to the girls restroom.

"No Harry." She tried to pull him off, but he didn't let go as they saw Draco leaning over a bathroom sink and sobbing.

Haylee's eyes soaked up the scene. I'm her mind she's never seen Draco cry. This was brand new and she wanted to know what was the cause.

"I know what you did Malfoy." He said while Draco looked up at the twins. One who was raising his wand and the other staring at him intently. "You're the one who gave Katie Bell the necklace didn't you?" He asked and then looked over at Haylee.

"Good thing Haylee pays attention in Defense against the dark arts." He sneered and Haylee looked over at Harry.

"Harry, stop it." She said and tried to push him away.

Draco growled and flew a spell into our direction causing me to push Harry out of the way and on to the floor as we hid behind a pillar.

Harry fought back and broke the sink behind Draco as he rushed away and Harry ran towards him. "Stop it! The both of you!" Haylee screamed and heard a mirror break to the left of her.

Soon was so silent all you herd was the sinks water spraying all over the floor. Her wand was raised as she came closer to someone. She screamed when a spell was casted right in front of her and she backed away from it.

That's when she heard her brother speak. "Sectumsempra!" And then she heard grunts of pain.

She started running towards the noise and covered her mouth when she saw cuts of all shapes and sizes form over Draco's body.

The sight caused something to snap inside her and all the walls she built crumbled and her emotions flooded to the surface.

All the pain and terror she's built up exploded inside her as she screamed and rushed over to the injured blonde. "Draco! Draco please just stay awake." She kept mumbling as her hands tried to hold pressure to all the wounds, but more kept multiplying.

Her eyes were only focused on Draco's dying body and the blood going down the drains as Harry was at her side. "I-I didn't-" Haylee cut him off.

"Get out." She mumbled as she tried to keep Draco awake.

When Harry didn't move she screamed. "GET OUT! GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE PATHETIC FOR TRYING TO KILL HIM AND YOU'RE NO BROTHER OF MINE!" She screamed and Harry's eyes darkened in grief seeing his sister like this.

She panicked when she saw Draco stop breathing. "Draco..." She mumbled and started pushing on his chest. "SOMEBODY HELP!" She screamed and started to give him CPR.

She was panicking and couldn't do anything except place her lips on his to give him a breath of air. "You better not die on me Draco Malfoy." She muttered and kept her compressions to his chest as she heard footsteps walk over to the crime scene.

Once she saw Snape lean over Draco and cast healing charms over the cuts she saw he started breathing again and she sighed relief and sobbed into his chest.

She couldn't explain all the emotions placed in her head as she heard Snape clear his throat. "Ms. Potter I suggest you clean up the... Blood." He said and took Draco over to the hospital wing.

She looked down at the blood on her hand and felt her breathing become more rapid and she couldn't breath.

She would gasp for air and sob as tears fell from her cheeks.

All the innocent people who she killed. Murdered. And the way she played with people's minds to get them to do whatever she wanted.

That's all Haylee could do.

Cry.

________

Poor Haylee. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >