•Chapter 3.9•

- Die For Dignity -

Everything was not going as Haylee planned. Just as she was running for her life from the living fire chasing after her she was yelling at the messy haired boy in front of her. "Why can't you just let me talk to the boy who actually likes me!" She yells at Harry just as she pulls him to the left instead of the right.

They ran back a dragon who screeched at them. "I can pick the boys I want alright not you, 16 years of my life I have been doing so!" She kept yelling as Harry was too busy trying to find a way out of the fired room.

Just as they were cornered Haylee rolled her eyes and pointed her wand. "Aquamente!" She yelled and the fire rebounded away from it and Ron fell over a pile of brooms.

"Good job Ronald." She patted his back jut as all four of them grabbed a broom and flew away from the flames. What grabbed Haylee's eyes were Draco and Blaise both falling from a pile of junk.

She bit her lip and switched directions towards the blonde. "Come on!" She yelled and Harry as well grabbed Blaise and Draco took Haylee's hand and got on the broom while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Haylee if we die for them, I'm going to kill you!" Harry yelled just as we started making their way back to the exit.

They dodged a falling stack of tables and flew straight towards the exit just as a flame burnt the end of the brooms. Haylee and Draco fell which caused her to land on top of him.

Draco groaned in pain and lifted her up off of him. "Come on..." He muttered as he grabbed her hand and she pulled away.

"No." She stated looking down. Draco stared at her confused.

"What do you mean no? The Dark Lord will win Haylee. Look at this place." He said just as Harry, Hermione and Ron came back looking at the two.

"No he won't. He can't. Draco, please think of what we should be doing out of love and family instead of fear." She said and Draco looked at the girl he lived in front of him bewildered.

"If you don't come with me, I can't save you." He said sadly and she looked back over her friends and family, then at Draco.

"I'm not the one who needs to be saved right now." She mumbled and Blaise came up behind Draco pulling his sleeve.

"Come on Draco, we need to go." He muttered and Draco bit his lip as he took his eyes off Haylee and started running back out the castle.

Haylee sighed and Harry patted her shoulder. "Come on Haylee. We need to destroy the Crown." She nods her head while looking back at the burning room.

She grabs the Baskilisk fang quickly and stabs the crown just as the black smoke erupts and Harry groans in pain falling down. Haylee quickly kicks it away and the flames devour it and started to form a skull just as the wall sealed up and it blocked its path.

Haylee looked over Harry and kneeled next to him. "Harry?" He takes deep breaths and looks at his sister.

"It's the snake. She's the last one. It's the last horcrux." Harry said just as I looked at Ron and Hermione.

"Look inside him, Harry, because I can't do that anymore." I muttered and sighed. "If we find him, we find the snake."

Ron nods his head. "And we can end this." He finished for Haylee just as Harry took a deep breath and looked over the brunette. He held his hand up while she smiled slightly and took it.

Just as Harry started looking through Voldemort's mind. The connection Haylee had with Harry caused her to gasp in pain flashed images flowed through her mind.