•Chapter 0.7•

- Dreams Turn To Nightmares -

As everyone was walking towards Platform 9 3/4 Haylee was in front with the twins as they tried to cheer her up. "Aw, come on Lee, you know your brother finally sees the wrong he did." Fred said as Padfoot, Sirius, came up behind Haylee nudging her leg. He whimpered while she rolled my eyes.

"Just because he's trying doesn't mean it's good enough." She said with stubbornness.

Sirius barked at her while she patted his head. "Thanks for trying to be there for me Sirius, but just watch over Harry while you can." She said and he walked over to her Gryffindor twin as they went into a private room.

George smiled slightly. "That means you still care for him." He teased while Haylee scolded.

"I'll be there for any pranks you need on the Slytherins. Just none on Blaise will you. He actually likes me." She pleaded while they gave her their word.

She smile and stepped on to the train while heading over to the Slytherin compartments. She sat down with a sigh and looked out the window to be faced with the face of Voldemort.

She screamed and quickly backed into someone with a thud. She looked down at the persons chest and moved her hair out of her face. "Sorry, it's just that I thought I saw..." She looked at the window again to see it gone. "Nothing." She breathed out while looking down at the person beneath her.

The one and only Draco was wincing and rubbing the back of his head while Haylee had her legs on each side of his waist with raised eyebrows. "Bloody hell, woman. Just run over me why don't you." He said while Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle snickered at the sight.

"Like I said Malfoy, sorry." She said while getting up and taking his hand in hers.

She lifted him up and they all sat down at the compartment while Haylee stayed far away from the window.

_____

Haylee's POV

Once the train stopped everyone got out except me who was trying so hard to keep my eyes open. "It's happening again isn't it?" A light voice asked and I looked over to see black curled hair and bright grey eyes looking at me.

"Yes and no. It's happening when I'm awake." I said while Rose just tried to help.

"Well, maybe there could be some good from it." She reasoned while I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, no family, and now I'm going insane. Fun." I sarcastically said as I watched Draco torment my brother for me.

"I need to go and keep Malfoy away from Harry." I sighed while Rose smiled.

"Okay, I need to talk to Cho anyway." She said while leaving me as I stepped off the train and looked at Draco as he threw the newspaper at Harry.

"Stop it, Malfoy." I said with no emotion as he smiled at me.

"Why? Thought you wanted me to torment your brother, Unknown." I glared at him while grabbing his hair and pulling him down to my level as walking away from the golden trio.

Once we got to the castle entrance I let go. "Never call me Unknown." I seethed at him while his eyes widened.

"Got it." He breathed out and I walked away and went over to the Great Hall to sit at the Slytherin table with Blaise.

We all ate as everyone kept staring at me like I would explode. "What's up with everyone?" I asked as Blaise chuckled.

"They're nervous, because of the You- Know- Who thing going around with you and your brother." He said while Draco took a seat next to him and Millicent sat next to me.

"Did you hear, we have a new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher?" She said while I just picked at my food.

"We always get one." Draco stated while stuffing his face with steak.

I grimaced at the sight. "Gross." I muttered and looked at the teacher table.

"Good evening children. Now, we have two new changings in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly- Plank, who will be taking care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Dumbledore stated while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Weird. Draco do you have anything to do with that?" I asked while Draco snorted.

"No, but wish I did." He said and continued to listen.

"We also would like to welcome our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professor Delores Umbridge." I looked over to the woman dressed in all pink next to Snape.

"And I'm sure you will all join me in wishing the Professor Good Luck. As usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch as asked me to remind you-" he was then cut off but the pink blobs voice clearing.

I watched with wide eyes as she just stepped up and cut Dumbledore off. "Thank you headmaster, for for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright, happy faces smiling up at me." I looked over to see no one was smiling.

"I'm sure that we are all going to be very good friends. The Ministry of Magic as considered the education of young witches and wizards to be a vital importance. Although each headmaster as brought something new to this historic school... Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." She said while chuckling at the end.

I groaned and smacked my head on the table. "So she's talking about fixing her face right?" I asked while Blaise and Draco had to cover their faces trying not to laugh.

______

After dinner we all went to the common room as I sighed at the welcoming sight. I started taking my robe off as I was going up the stairs. "Save the show for the bedroom, Potter." Draco yelled at me while I smirked at him.

"You just want a taste of this Malfoy." I said as he quieted down and I chuckled. "That's what I thought."

I walked over to my own room and took my shirt off while staring at the mirror. I looked behind me to see the slender white figure of Voldemort. "Join me, Haylee Potter. Revenge your mother's death." He hissed in my ear causing me to yelp and turn around to see nothing there.

I took deep shallow breaths and out on a tank top with running shorts. Pulling my hair in a pony tail and laying down on the bed, I closed my eyes and let sleep welcome me.

________

I tossed and turned as my dreams turned into nightmares. ' my body was on the floor as I panted for breath. "Please stop!" I kept screaming and my body conflicted with pain and torture.

"Draco just make her bleed, and you'll be done with your task as long as she says yes." The voice hissed in a whisper as I saw Draco hovering over me with a knife in hand.

"Draco, your better than this... Stop! I love you!" I screamed and his eyes filled with sadness as he started slicing my skin with the sharp blade. Screams and cries filled the air. "Stop! I'll do anything just stop!" I screamed and all the pain stopped as I was faced with Voldemort himself.

"Yes... I'll do it. Just stop..." '

I woke up panting and looking around in the room. I sighed and wiped the sweat on my face.

"Just a dream." I mumbled and got ready for the day.

________

Who else thinks it was just a dream? Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thanks so much! ❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >