A chapter that would most likely, lead to my death. 'Coz y'all will kill me.

AN: SO THE HIATUS TAPE IS OFFICIALLY LIFTED YAY!!

"Calm down Abigail, you'll see Aubrey in just a few minutes so will you please stop causing a ruckus back there and just settle down" Suzanne Morgan admonished her daughter but had stated it with a light smile understanding that her daughter is just too hyped up for her first day of first grade. "I know mom, I just really miss her" this caused the older woman to laugh thinking that the six year old was acting like she hadn't just spent half of the day with her 'bestest friend in the whole wide world' yesterday.

"Alright hun, come on. We're here" Suzanne stated unbuckling her seatbelt, the six-year-old copied her mother's actions with her car seat then got off of the car when her mom opened the car's door for her. The child hopped down scanning the parking lot for any familiar face. She squealed in delight when she saw her best friend walking with her mom, "AUBREY!!!!" Abigail shouted before running off to where the two Dales where standing. All the two mothers could do was to stare at their children and shake their heads while laughing lightly when both six-year old's' ran towards each other before going into a very excited undecipherable chatter.

The two moms were finally able to get their girls into their classrooms by basically dragging them to it. They both kissed their children goodbye and left the school. Assured that their girls will do just fine on their first day knowing that they had each other and that most of their classmates they already knew from kindergarten.

The two girls remained inseparable all through morning classes, during their break however, Aubrey had to leave her friend "Abby, I gotta go to the bathroom. Will you wait for me here?" The other girl nodded her assent "sure, just don't take long 'cuz all the swings might get taken if you do" Aubrey nodded her understanding and left her friend, on her way back though, Mrs. Rose, their homeroom teacher called for her and asked to help her carry some books, Aubrey didn't even hesitate and immediately went on to help.

That had been five minutes ago, to Abigail it seemed like forever and she was getting restless, 'what's taking Aubrey so long?' she decided to wait for a few more seconds but when her friend still didn't show up that got her a little worried so she left the playground and started looking for her friend.

Abigail was looking around desperately trying to spot her best friend. Unfortunately, with her haste she missed the uneven ground she stepped on and it was too late when she found herself facing the ground she was supposed to be walking on. She tried to sit up but felt a throbbing pain on her left knee and when she looked down, her knee was badly scraped. The sight of her blood made her cry more than the pain she felt.

Abigail sat on the ground tears filling her eyes not only from the pain on her knee but the thought of her best friend getting lost. "Hey, why are you sitting there- oh wow, that looks like that hurts" Abigail looked up to see a boy looking down on her scraped knee, with his nose scrunched up, "it does hurt" she replied scrunching her nose back, the boy was sweaty and his brown hair was sticking to his forehead because of it.

"Here" the little boy kneeled down and tied a brown handkerchief to her knee, he looked up to meet her eyes after doing so with a huge proud grin on his face "my father taught me how to make a good knot" the brown haired child explained noticing the awed look the blonde girl had. "Can you stand up?" the boy asked Abigail, "I'll try" she replied only to have the kind boy smile again "let me help" he offered both his hands to Abigail causing the blonde girl to smile back before reaching out and standing up though a little shaky. "Good, let's go to the nurse's office" Abigail only nodded and followed the boy's lead. "Oh" Abigail's savior suddenly muttered, "what's your name by the way?" the boy asked, "I'm Abigail Sophia Morgan" the boy grinned "that's a very nice name, mine's Alexandra Griffin Mcknight" the blonde girl stopped walking due to her confusion "but Alexandra is a girl's name" Abigail giggled causing her companion to stop walking with a furrowed brow, "yeah so?"