Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to iloveyoutinasuppanad because she is literally the number one fanatic of Drew and a strong shipper of Drew and Aubrey (obviously a lot of you are but she's one of those few who has strongly reiterated her undying wish of those two staying together). Come to think of it, no one has come up with Drew and Aubrey's ship name yet, also Alex and Abby. What should it be, hmmm?

--

Drew and Aubrey was silent, just snuggling and basking in each other's presence. "Oh yeah, you and your roommates need to remember to lock the door all the time. It was open when I came here" Drew reminded, Aubrey rolled her eyes, "really Drew?"

Drew smiled sheepishly, "sorry, it was an involuntary impulse." Drew touched Aubrey's cheek, "you haven't been eating" Drew stated worriedly, Aubrey sighed.

"I didn't have much of an appetite, I missed you too much" Aubrey replied, nuzzling her cheek against Drew's neck. "Besides talk for yourself, you look gaunt too"

Drew chuckled, "well, I did miss you too. The only thing I can consume was alcohol" Aubrey's head jerked to stare at her girlfriend, "you've been drinking?" Aubrey narrowed her eyes.

"Did you hear me say that? Huh, you're hearing some things" Drew mumbled awkwardly, Aubrey swatted her shoulder, "missing me is not an excuse to drink liquor Drew, what would you feel if I did that?" Aubrey raised her eyebrow, Drew just smiled cutely at her.

Speaking of cute, "I like your outfit, you look really, really cute in it" Aubrey giggled, Drew rolled her eyes. "Where did you get it?" Aubrey wondered, "Jake lent it to me"

"Tell him you're not giving it back to him, I want you to keep it" Aubrey stated with a wide smile, "I'll keep it, but I'm never going to wear it again" Drew retorted, "aww, why? I love it"

Drew squinted at her girlfriend, Aubrey just batted her eyelash. That did it for Drew, she sighed, "I might reconsider, because I know it makes you giggle. I love it when you giggle" Aubrey grinned smugly.

"I love you" Aubrey husked and raised her head to kiss Drew. Drew lowered her head to meet her girlfriend half way, they kissed softly, languidly, just reacquainting themselves with each other.

Aubrey rolled over so she could be on top, she nipped at Drew's lower lip and pulled lightly. Drew grunted in delight, "Aubrey, if we continue with this, I don't think I can control myself" Drew husked against her girlfriend lips. Aubrey pulled back slightly, barely a space between them.

"No one's asking you to control yourself" Aubrey replied and moved back to kissing Drew's lips, Drew moved her mouth away so she could talk. Aubrey had no problem with it and just moved her mouth to Drew's jaw instead. "Aubrey-, fuck" Drew cursed when Aubrey's mouth attached itself on her pulse point.

As much as Drew would enjoy this, after what just happened with them. She isn't sure that sex would be a good idea right now. Drew rolled over, pulled Aubrey's hands away from her body as they had started roaming and held them above Aubrey's head.

"Aubrey, love, I don't think this is a good idea" Drew stated breathless. Aubrey just used both legs to wrap around the taller woman's narrow hips and pulled her down against her body. "Why not? I think we need to reacquaint ourselves with each other" Aubrey whined, though she did not try to break free as she's actually enjoying this position, very much so.

"After what just happened, with what happened back in New York, I-" Aubrey cut her girlfriend off, "Drew, I already told you what I feel with what happened in New York. Besides, one thing I also realized while we were apart is that, wanting you, wanting to connect with you, that doesn't make me a lesser woman or a lesser person. Expressing my needs to you, it just makes me an honest person." Aubrey expressed with trusting and loving eyes, Drew gulped.