Being A Creepypasta

AuthorChan is back! I think this is the best book I've written yet XD anyway on with the story!

Edit: 2 years later and it almost has 100k views
Thoughts
Normal POV
Author stuff

~5 years later~
Your POV

5 years ago today is when my life went to shit. They took me away and experimented on me.  Most things didn't affect me, they just hurt like hell. But one faithful day....they succeeded in what they were trying to accomplish. They gave me a serum that changed everything.

All my senses were heightened. I could see clearer, hear better, I could detect people from ways away. I also grew another part of me. I was part wolf. I could shift into a wolf at anytime I wanted. They gave me a collar that prevented me from doing so though. I also had a part human part wolf form. I grew wolf ears, a tail, and razor sharp teeth. But the collar also prevented that. I was miserable.

I sighed and laid down in the uncomfortable bed they provided me. Today, I was planning to escape this hell. "Wake up, mutt." The main scientist says from the intercom. I growl. "I was already awake, dumbass.." I bark back to him. A shock goes through my collar. I yell in pain and fall onto the floor. I grip my collar, trying to get the metal parts away from my neck. "What was that?" He teases me with a smirk. I growl, not responding. Two guards come into my room and start to drag me. At this point I just accept whatever happens to me. I stay limp like a rag doll while they drag me. "Stop resisting!" One of guards yell at another prisoner. I look over and see a male with long black hair, with a straightjacket on. He struggles around. One of the guards shock him through the collar. He falls down to the floor. Feeling of pity goes through me since he has a jacket on and can't pull the collar away. The male looks at me. I finally see his face. His eyelids are nonexistent, the corners of his mouth is cut to seem like a sickening smile. "Hey! Are you just gonna let them drag you around like that?! The fuck is wrong with you?!" He yells at me. I stare at him in shock. One of the guard kick him. He looks at the guard. "Dude! Fuck off i didn't do shit! Asshole!" He growls at them. Another shock goes through his collar. He gets farther and farther away from my view, until we turn the corner into a room.

The guards throw me in the room and lock it. I look around. A feeling of dread goes through me. This is where they usually have me hurt someone. "Today project W236F will be battling project E737J. Take her collar off." The scientist says from the intercom. Two guards come in and take off my collar. I look at the door wide open. They take off my collar and I turn into a wolf. I pounce at one of the guards and bite his neck. I turn around and bite the others neck. I run out of the door. People running after me. "Put the lab on lockdown! I repeat! Put the lab on lockdown!" The scientist yells from the intercom. I growl. I head to the room where the intercom is. My main goal is to kill the motherfucker who put me through hell.

I run into the room and see him. He turns around and points a gun at me. "W-what now? H-huh?!" The scientist yells in fear. 'I'm fucked. Fuck it.' I think to myself, I pounce at him. He dodges it and pulls the trigger.

Nothing hits me.

The sound of clicking fills the room. "It's empty..." The scientist says in disbelief. I smirk and pounce at him again. I bite his neck. He screams in pain and tries to push me off. I end up biting harder. His screams die down as he dies from bloodloss.

I lick my chomps and run out of the room, satisfied. I hear someone call me. I look behind me and see the guy from before. "Hey! They left me! Get me out of these and I'll help you!" He says, I look around. I look back at him and walk towards him. I turn into my half wolf form and continue to take the jacket off. I slip the jacket off. I suppose he's not wearing anything under it since I'm welcomed to his bare pale chest. He stretches his arms and sighs. "Thanks. Come on. I know where they put my knife. He says, getting up and walking down a hallway. He stops at the weapon room they have. He opens the door and I'm welcomed by lots of weapons. He looks around the table of knifes and picks one up. "There She is~. She's a beauty ain't she?" He says to no one. I shrug and pick up two daggers. "Come on. I know a secret exit. They don't know that I know it exists." I say, walking out of the weapon room. He follow close behind me. I walk farther down the hallway until we're greeted by the employee lounge. I go into it and go into their back room. There lies supplies, and a holy sign that says 'EXIT'. I smile and run out the door. I look around and see a forest close to the lab. I run into the forest, the male following behind me.