Girls Night Out, Turned Deadly

Your POV

I wake up, the sun shinning. A perfect day for a day out in the town, which is exactly what I'm planning. I jump out of bed, my tail wagging.

I throw on a outfit that would keep me warm all through out our trip.

Who's our, you ask? Jane, Clockwork, Sally, Lilith, RagDoll, Luna, Bloody Flame, Rock-a-bye, Sally, Neveah, Cracked Snowflake, Alexis, and Nightmare

Who's our, you ask? Jane, Clockwork, Sally, Lilith, RagDoll, Luna, Bloody Flame, Rock-a-bye, Sally, Neveah, Cracked Snowflake, Alexis, and Nightmare. Just a day for the girls.

I run down the stairs, seeing every girl in the living room. Basically crowding it. All of the girls haven't hung out all together at all. "Hey girls! Sorry I'm late I kind of woke of a tad late!" Alexis laughs. "No duh! We've been waiting here all day since 6 am!" "Yeah!" The other girls say. "Sorry, sorry! I was out last night! Anyway let's go!" We all walk out of the mansion, with loads of money.

We all hop into our cars. I kiss my car. 

It's a black Honda Accord

It's a black Honda Accord. She's my life. "Ok stop making out with your car, me and the two Sally's are going with you." I turn around and see RagDoll and the two Sally's. I smile and nod. "Ok but turn into your human forms first." They nod and turn into their human forms. We all gather into the car, I'm driving, RagDoll in the front, and the two Sally's in the back.

We finally arrive at the place we all decided to shop at, of course the mall. Most of the groups picked the mall too, others picked more smaller shops. "Ok first we're gonna go shops for two hours, eat, and leave to go somewhere else. How does that sound?" I offer, they all nod excitedly, just wanting to shop. "Ok we're all going by ourselves, expect you Sally you're only like 6. Who wants to take Sally-." "Me!" The other Sally cuts me off. I laugh. "Alright, let's split." We all go our separate ways, I walk into Sears. I inhale the smell of new clothes and start to look at the new shirts they have.

"There's nothing hereeee!" I groan, finding nothing that catches my eye. Then I spot it.

The perfect hoodie

The perfect hoodie. "Holy shit, it's perfect." I snatch it up and go by the cash register. "Hello did you find what you like?" The cashier asks with a fake happy tone, I nod handing her the hoodie. We trade, hoodie for money. I walk out and go into rue 21. (10/10 my favorite shop 👌👌 lmao) I look around, trendy shirts, pants, beauty products, and many more things blind me. "Holy shit this place is heaven!" I look around and spot Luna.
"Luna! Hey!" I call her, she looks my way and smiles. I walk over to her and wave. "Hey Luna!" Luna winks. "Hey sunshine." I punch her playfully. "Oh shut up!" I look at a shirt in her hands.

"You like AC DC?" I ask, she looks at the shirt and shrugs

"You like AC DC?" I ask, she looks at the shirt and shrugs. "They're pretty cool. I listened to a couple of their songs before." I nod. "Oh, I saw this shirt and I thought you would like it! You have this type of attitude." She says chuckling, handing me a shirt.

"Actually, yeah I really like this shirt

"Actually, yeah I really like this shirt." I laugh. "You know me so well!" I hug her, she hugs back laughing. "I know! We should get some face masks and make up, just incase the boys mess with us." She suggests, I nod agreeing fully to her suggestion. We go up to the register, paying for the clothes and beauty products.

~time skip~

I walk out of the mall with 3 bags, Sally, the other Sally, and RagDoll at my sides. We hop in the car, throwing the bags in the trunk. I start the car and start driving. "Any suggestions on where to go?" I ask, little Sally gasps. "Chucky Cheese!" The other Sally shakes her head. "Monkey Joes!" RagDoll protests. "Dave and Busters!" I laugh, then I hear my car make funny noises. "What the fu-freak was that?" RagDoll asks. I shrug. "I don't know." Just as I finish my sentence the oil light turns on. "Shit, I need to change my oil real quick." I pull over to the side of the road. I open the truck and get out of the car to get the oil. I grab the oil and shut the trunk, making my way towards the front of the car. I open the hood and hear a rustle from behind me. I turn around looking over to see nothing. "Okay, just gonna put the oil in there and we'll be on our way." I open the oil bottle only to get knocked down. "SHIT!" I hit my head hard on the concrete. Someone hits my head hard with a metal pipe repeatedly. I scream in pain, covering my head with my arms. "HELP! RAGDOLL!" Then the hitting stops. "Ma-!" Is all I hear when I pass out.

              I guess this is how I die
     I never regretted a single decision
                     I loved this life
                      I see the light

Did you die? Is this the end? I don't know, find out in the next chapter, BAIII!