Father and Daughter Bonding

Yes I know the last chapter was shocking, I didn't want to use Zalgo because that's unoriginal af (not hating on people who used that idea) and so I'm like whatever let's just say Mariette is your dad.

Your POV
I wake up, the sun's rays blinding my eyes. I hiss, covering my eyes. I hear someone next to be chuckle. I look over and see...my dad. I chuckle along with him. "So how did you sleep honey?" He asks, I smile. "It was the best sleep I've had in a day. Since I finally know who my real father is." I laugh, he just chuckles again. "Well, up we go, we have a long day planned a head of us." He stands up and lifts me up with him. "Woah woah woah woah, what?" I question as he pulls me downstairs. "We're gonna bond like we should have years ago. Father and daughter time, jut you and me." He says, I can basically hear him smile. I giggle. "Oh alright." He sits me down at the kitchen table. "So what do you want me to make?" He turns around tying an apron around his waist. "Umm, (favorite breakfast meal.)" He nods and turns back around. He gathers the ingredients and starts cooking. Meanwhile I  grab a bottle of blood out of the fridge and scroll through my timeline on instagram. My account is a 'fan account' on me. I'm sort of well known on the internet, but not as known as the others. But I'm getting there. I look in my dm's and see another fan account messaging me. 'Ayo it's me BEN.' I roll my eyes, another fan dming me for a role play. 'I don't have time for role play sorry ':).' I almost instantly get a text back. 'No I'm serious, I know this is you BH' i shrug 'well damn I guess you ain't lying then what's up lmao' I text him back smiling. "Who are you texting?" I look up and see Marionette looking down at my phone. "Oh just BEN, he found my instagram." Suddenly my phone screen turns green. "God damnit BEN, do you have to come out of my phone? Walk downstairs like a normal person." I say rolling my eyes. BEN's head pops out and he laughs. "That's too much work BH!" I walk over to the sink and turn it on with BEN's head still out. I put BEN's hair under the faucet and he shrieks. His head goes back into my phone. I start laughing hysterically and he comes out of my phone fully. He falls onto me, making both of us fall down. My laughing stops as I realize we're falling. "Asshole!" I yell, with a giggle. I close my eyes waiting to hit the floor but the impact never comes. I feel arms wrap around me and I hear a thump. I open my eyes and see my dad with his now long arms around me. I look over to the side and see BEN on the floor, probably face planted. I laugh and help BEN up. He thanks me. My dad puts out a plate of my favorite breakfast food. "Thanks dad." I smile at him and he nods, drinking coffee in his human form. I quickly eat and go upstairs to change. I change into a white tank with a black hoodie and some ripped black jeans. I walk downstairs and my dad and I get ready to leave. We check in with Slender and we leave. "How about some ice cream?" Marion asks, I nod excitedly. We show up to the ice cream place in town. "Hello welcome to (ice cream shop) what would you like?" I smile. "I would like some (favorite ice cream) with some (favorite toppings) please." The girl nods and looks at Marion. "And for you sir?" "Chocolate ice cream with some cookie dough. Thanks." She nods and makes our ice creams. We exchange ice cream for money and eat it by the park down the street. We sit at the bench, talking about what we need to fill each other on about our lives. We finish our ice cream. I run around the jungle gym and slide down a huge slide.  Marion joins me slightly, after an eye roll and some convincing. We slide down many slides, play lots of games, share funny stories. It was just a fun time. But it had to end. "Alright I think it's time to go home." I nod and yawn. "Yeah, I'm tired." He teleports us home somehow and we walk to our rooms. I change in some sweatpants and take off my hoodie, leaving my tank top. I cuddle up with my pillows and drift asleep.

Ayoooo it's been a while huh? Yeah there's a lot of drama at school, been having mixed feelings about people. Sorry the end is kind of rushed, I forced myself to finish this chapter or I'm not going to sleep until I do. So I'm really fucking tired so I'll see y'all in the next chapter BAIII!