Easter (Late)

Sorry this is like three days late lmao. Happy Easter!

"ITS EASTER MOTHERFUCKERS!" I hear someone scream through the intercoms Slender installed last week. The yelling waking me, and probably the whole mansion up. I groan, every year on Easter one of the Slender brothers hold a party at their house.
This year it's Splendors turn, so it's gonna be a long day. I grumble and put on my Easter dress that I went shopping for yesterday.

Girly things aren't normally my go-to thing, but today is an exception

Girly things aren't normally my go-to thing, but today is an exception. I grab my bag, stuff a flash or two in it, some makeup, and some candy. I style my hair to my liking and head out. I see Jeff leaning against the wall with his tuxedo on, still tired. I walk up to him and smile. "Hey Jeff, you're looking handsome today." I say, adjusting his tie. He chuckles and plays with my watch. "You're looking beautiful, BH." I smile, blushing a bit. "Why, thank you."  I see BEN, Sally, Lilith, Jackson, and Neveah skipping down the hall. Jeff's face hardens. "BEN, you fu-." Jeff starts, but before he continues I cut him off. "What he meant to say was, BEN you're a bad person for waking everyone up this early at such a loud level." I scold him like a mother. He places his hand on his chest. "Somehow that hurt more than what Jeff was gonna say. I'm sorryyyy." He apologizes, I laugh. "It's okay, well for me, you'll have to see about the others." I say, smiling, but still pissed I had to wake up to the most annoying thing in the world. (BEN: T-T so mean... author: oh well deal with it) BEN smiles innocently then continues to skip down the hall with the kids, knocking on Slenderman's door. He probably got in trouble so he brought the kids to not get in that much trouble, I do it too, it always works. I giggle and turn back to Jeff, who's pouting looking away. I stifle a laugh and fake pout. "Aww, is Jeffy sad that he didn't get to say what he wanted?" I say, teasing him. Jeff huffs and gives me a cold stare. "Don't call me that." He says, pissed. I smile and hug him. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry Jeff, Blood is sorry." I say in third person. He pushes me off softly. "Fuck off BH." He says, I shrug. "Ok, I'll leave you alone." I sniff. "I guess you just don't like me." I made my eyes tear up on purpose. I turn to walk away, but I feel Jeff grab my wrist. "Ok, I'm fucking sorry ok. I wanted to cuss BEN out." He apologizes, I smile and turn around, hugging him. "It's okay friend." I say, smiling that i got my way. He scoffs, realizing it was a trick, he nudged me off. "Fuck you." He says, walking downstairs. I follow him, creating some small talk with him. We both walk into the kitchen and we're both greeted with most of the creepypasta in the house dressed all fancy. I walk over to Masky and Hoodie, I wrap my arms around their shoulders. "Hey boys, you guys look nice." I compliment them, they both have their masks off due to eating cheesecake. They both blush and smile.  "T-thanks BH.. you lo-look b-beautiful." Hoodie stutters. I hug him. "Thank you Hoodz! No need to be shy." I say, then I look at Masky who's still blushing. "Nice sideburns Masky, you styled them real nice." I say giggling. Masky and Hoodie both laugh. "Yeah Masky, they look great." Hoodie says, Masky nods. "Thanks, im glad they're there due to the fact BEN startled me while I was shaving near them." We all laugh again. "Alright, everyone is here? Great, hold on now." Slender says, teleporting us shortly after warning us.