Hanging Out And Finding New Pasta

M-MarBella made the picture and it's her OC. So ya enjoy!

            Your POV
  Me, RagDoll, and Silver just came home from hanging out and killing, we see Slender on the couch with no one else. "Hey Slender where's the others?" I ask, plopping on the couch. "Oh your back, they are looking for you three, but I see your back. I'll notify them to come back." Slender says. "Ok but why did you need us?" Says RagDoll as she walks into the kitchen and grabs my eyeballs. "Hey my eyeballs!" I yell at her. She shrugs. "So what? Sharing is caring!" She chuckles and pops a eyeball in her mouth. I growl and she puts the whole jar in her backpack. "Well anyway I needed you guys to find a new Creepypasta." Slender says as he gets up and hands me a file. I open it and see a picture of a girl and her info.

Name:Grayscale
  Age:19
  Backstory: (go read her story called Black and White)(edit:if it's even up anymore)
  Extra info: has an attitude, doesn't like talking about her backstory, she uses many weapons but she usually uses kitchen knifes, scalpels, needles/poison, and other stuff found in old hospitals.

"Oh damn! She's hot." RagDoll says, licking her lips.  I smack RagDoll and she...hisses? "Stop acting like BEN." I scold her. She rolls her eyes and smirks. "Speaking of BEN....did you see a mask like mine in his room? Cause he stole my other one." RagDol asks me, I shake my head. "No I never have and why are you so quiet Silver?" I ask. She shakes her head and chuckles nervously. "Sorry I'm kinda hungry and I want some waffles..." She says. Just then Toby bursts through the door. "WANNA EAT SOME WAFFLES SILVER?!" He yells, Silver's face lights up. "HELL YEA!" She yells back. They run to the kitchen and make start making waffles. "Well girls you have some time before you find Grayscale, spend time wisely." RagDoll says while runs out screaming BEN's name. I walk upstairs and go into my room then plop on my bed. "I'm tired..." I say to myself sighing. RagDoll bursts through the door. "CMON THERES A SINGING CONTEST!" She yells. I groan and throw a pillow at her. "Noooo I'm tired." I say tiredly. She grabs my legs and puts me on her back. "TOO BAD!" She yells. She runs downstairs and throws me on the couch. She throws a microphone at me. "Sing!" She demands. I sigh and stand up. It's been awhile since I sang...

    Rule number one,
Is that you gotta have fun.
But baby when your done,
You gotta be the first to run.
Rule number two,
Just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So l-l-let me tell you,
This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys like a little danger,
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing l-l-love you,
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a look of danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
L-l-love you
At least I think I do
Ooh ooh ooh
L-l-love you
Rule number three,
Put your heart on your cheek,
But never on your sleeve,
Unless you wanna taste defeat,
Rule number four,
You gotta be lookin pure
Kissing goodbye at the door
Leaving wanting more,
This is how to be a heartbreaker,
Singing l-l-love you,
How to be a heartbreaker,
Boys they like a look of danger,
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing l-l-love you,
At least I think I do
Ooh ooh ooh
Singing l-l-love you,
Girls we do whatever it will take,
Cause girls we don't want our hearts to break in two,
So it's better to be fake,
Can't risk losing in love again babe,
This is how to be a heartbreaker,
Boys they like a little danger,
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Sing l-l-love you,
How to be a heartbreaker,
Boys they like a look of danger,
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing l-l-love you,
Ooh ooh ooh,
Cause I l-l-love you,
At least I think I do...

(That look forever) (edit: i was so dumb, I could've just searched up the lyrics instead of typing all this shit myself)

   Everyone claps at my singing and I blush, I bow playfully and sit back down.

                       ~time skip~
Everyone sang and I won surprisingly! "Good job Blood you earned it!" RagDoll says. I smile and hug RagDoll. "Thanks RagDoll." She hugs back and pulls away. "Call me Raggy for short, only my friends all me that." She smiles and winks. (If you have a problem about girls liking girls then gfto!) (honestly) I blush and Slender taps my shoulder. "Great job, but it's time to find Grayscale." He says. I nod, me and the girls grab our weapons and walk out but Slender stops me and hands me my other dagger. "Thanks Slender!" I smile and I run up to RagDoll and Silver Chaos. "So where are we going?" I ask, Silver shrugs. "I don't know but we have to find her." Says Silver Chaos while throwing her knife in the air. "So how long have you been a-." RagDoll covers Silver's mouth and puts a finger to her mouth. "Shhh, I hear someone." RagDoll says. She whispers and looks at a bush. She pounces on the person and they roll around. "Guys! I think this is her!" She yells. Me and Silver Chaos run over to RagDoll and Silver shines a light, I look through the file. "Ya it's her." I say. "Good, she's knocked out at the moment but I'll tie her up." RagDoll says, she grabs a rope from her backpack and ties Grayscale up. "Here you carry her Sil, I'm too tired. Also I just fought her for you." RagDoll says, she stands up then falls back down. "OW! SHIT! I think she cut me..." She says, examining herself. "Yeah, she did." I see a wound on RagDoll's side. "Oh my Zalgo are you ok?!" I ask RagDoll frantically, she chuckles. "I'm fine Blood let's just go back to the mansion, trust me I've have worse done to me." She giggles and limps in holds her side, healing it. "See all healed, sorta, I can't heal myself fully so it's still bleeding. Oh damn....she got me good! I'll see EJ after this it doesn't matter." She smiles and I smile back, walking back home. I open the door and they walk in behind me. "Raggy! Are you ok Raggy?" Sally runs up to RagDoll and she chuckles. "I'm fine Sally, the new pasta just got me a bit. I'll be good ok Sall?" RagDoll spots Jackson and Lilly. "Oh hello I'm RagDoll." She waves to them. Jackson and Lilly walk up to RagDoll, Jackson seems scared, and Lilly seems happy. "Hi I'm Lilly! This is my brother Jackson! Don't worry he's either scared or shy!" I smile and ruffle Jackson's hair. "Hey dude, are you enjoying it here?" I ask him. He lightens up and nods. "Y-yea! Sally's really nice, and everyone else is too! LJ gave me candy, it's really good!" He says, he hands me candy and I smile. "Thanks Jackson, I'm glad your enjoying it." I smile and bend down to kiss his forehead. "Hey Sally, Lilly. How about I take all of you for ice cream tomorrow? And maybe we can go to LJ's circus or whatever." I say. "Yea!" They say at the same time, they hug me tightly and I hug back laughing. "Ok guys you gotta go to sleep early cause you need a lot of energy for tomorrow!" I say to them. "Ok! Come on guys!" Sally grabs their hands and runs upstairs to sleep. I giggle and stand up, I feel someone's hands on my hips and I see RagDoll. "You're really cute ya know that?" She whispers in my ear. I blush and punch her playfully. She chuckles and her hands slide off. "Welp, I'm gonna sleep on the couch." She says, jumping on the couch and snuggling up with a blanket. I laugh and yawn. "Well I'm gonna go upstairs to sleep, bye." I say to Raggy. I walk upstairs and go into my bed. "I'm too lazy to change to be honest." I say to myself. I start to close my eyes then someone lays next to me. I see Smile Dog and I smile at him. "Night Smile." I say. He rests his head in my belly and I pet him. "Night Blood." He says back. I smile and fall asleep dreaming about me and the girls at the mall.

         Welp now you have your chapter, don't worry Grayscale will wake up next chapter. I'm just to lazy to write all that, so ya I hope you enjoyed and BAIII!