Mine <3

This is gonna have some really cute fluff~ so get ready to smile all the way through :33

Your POV
I walk up to something wet touching my face (;3) I open my eyes and see smile in his dog form. I giggle and rub his head. "Mornin' smile." I sit up and continue to pet him. "Good morning (Y/N)." I giggle again and rub his soft ears. "You can just call me BH you know." I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I suddenly get pulled back and turn to see smile in his human form. "You're so warm though~" He purrs in my ear, I blush due to the shortage of space between us. I look into his deep red eyes as he looks into mine. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I smile and kiss his cheek while getting up. "I have to get ready now smile. Shoo, I'll be ready soon, I'll meet you downstairs, kay?" He nods and walks out. I grab a (favorite band) hoodie and black ripped jeans. I brush my hair and put them on galaxy buns, as taught by Sam. I smile at the two galaxy buns on my head and walk out to see smile walking there. His face lights up as he sees he, he embraces me with a hug. "You look adorable BH!" He gushes at he pulls away, looking at my face. I blush and smile. "Thank you smile, now let's go eat breakfast I'm starving." I grab his hand and pull him downstairs in the kitchen. We sit down next to each other and get our plates. I fill my glass with blood and I look over to smile looking at me. His looking at me with the dreamy look on his face with a soft grin. I laugh and roll my eyes. "You and your stupid smile." I tease him and he sighs dreamily. "I love you so damn much~" He nibs on my ear, making me yelp and blush madly. "S-smile!" I yell at him while blushing. He laughs softly and props his head on his hand. "I just had to let you know you're mine~" I blush more (if it's even possible), and Jeff barges in. "HEY FUCKERS!" He giggles, I tilt my head confused at him. "Is he drunk?" Laughing jack walks in laughing and shakes his head. "Haha! Nope! He got in my 'special candy'." I roll my eyes. "So edibles? Jeez Jack I didn't know you did that type of stuff." Jack giggles childishly. "Sort of~" I roll my eyes again, for the hundredth time today, and eat my cereal. Smile decided to have bacon and steak, he absolutely loves meat. I suppose he is a dog, and dog usually like meat. Jeff sits down, well tries to but ends up sitting criss cross on the floor. He grabs the cereal box and pours it in his mouth. "Mmmm~ Ish good!" Jeff says with his mouth filled with cereal. "Jeff, chew your food I don't want you to choke." Smile rolls his eyes laughing at his drunken owner. Jeff nods and begins to viciously chew his food. "Jeez, you're acting worse than seed eater." Eyeless Jack pipes up chuckling. "Yeah you're right haha!" Laughing Jack, well laughs. Slender comes in and spots Jeff right away. He sighs and rubs his temple: "Laughing Jack, you really need to hide your candy better..." Laughing Jack shrugs. "It's not my fault Jeff always eats my candy." Slender sighs and drags Jeff away, probably to his room. "WAIT THE BOX!" I hear a faint yell and Jeff throw the cereal box at the wall. I hear Slender groan, clearly irritated as hell. "Damnit Jeffery... LIU, COME GET YOUR BROTHER!" We all laugh at the situation. We all finish our food and go in separate directions, well not smile, he kept on following me to my room. "Smileeee, stop following meeee!" I groan. He shakes his head and smiles. "You're too damn beautiful to let go of." I blush at the compliment and smile. "Fine I guess you can stay." He smiles even widely and sets up some blankets. "Great! We're gonna cuddle and watch Netflix!" (Not sponsored) I nod, agreeing and get under the blankets with smile. We start watching a show and enjoy it while it lasts.

~time skip brought to you by my adorable cat, Oliver

Your POV I look over to see smile sleeping and Sam in her bed

Your POV
I look over to see smile sleeping and Sam in her bed. "Huh when did she get here.." I shrug and turn off the tv. I turn towards smile's chest for body heat, since it's like 10000 degrees below zero in my room. He pulls me closer, the heat embracing me in their arms. I sigh in comfort and smile chuckles softly. I slowly fall asleep, falling into a peaceful abyss of slumber.

Aww~ ain't that cute. Anyway so yeah that was a cute chapter. I started writing this at midnight while listening to some t u n e s, and I guess I finished. Well I'm some words short but idc. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, BAIII!