Telling Them Your Story

Hi guys! We hit 200 reads! Anyway there's a announcement at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

Your POV
I wake up and stretch my arms. I go in the bathroom and take a shower. I get out and get dressed in a cute outfit.

I walk downstairs and make cereal

I walk downstairs and make cereal. "Hey Blood..." I turn your head and see Lost Silver. "Oh hey Sil how's it going?" I say smiling at him, he shrugs."It's going alright... How about you?" He says in a quiet voice. "I'm doing good!" I say ruffling his hair. I finish my cereal and put my bowl in the sink. "Blood, everyone is done here. Can you tell us your backstory?" I turn around and see everyone in the couch. "I-... um alright." I smile nervously and sit next to Jeff and LJ. "Um so, I had a sister named Emily and we were playing catch. I threw it and it landed in the street, she said we would get it. So she went in the street and grabbed the ball. I saw a car coming so I yelled her name and.." I pause and breathe in and out, tears fall down my face. "And she looked but it was too late. I ran towards her and I told her to close her eyes, she wanted to stay, I did too but I don't know what happened with me. She said something that will forever stick with me.. She said but when my pain goes away yours won't.. I cried, I just begged her too. She gave in and closed her eyes. A woman took her from me and I went to the guy that hit her. And for some stupid reason HE was mad. I punched him and he knocked out. After that I blacked out. After my sister died my parents began to neglect me. Every time they came home I tried to talk to them, and I hoped one day they would smile at me and have a lovely conversation with me. Oh how I would've loved that." I wipe a tear and smile. "But one day, they decided that they would sell me to some fucked up company that experimented on me. I found Jeff on the floor being dragged by a guard when I escaped the testing room. He then led me to the mansion. The other part of my life still has yet to start." I start balling my eyes out and Jeff along with LJ rub my back. I wipe my tears and smile. "But at least I have you guys now, your my new family. I couldn't be happier." Slender picks me up and I wrap my legs around him still crying. "I'm sorry Blood." He says softly. I sniffle. "It's alright Slender, all of that is history. Sorry for being a crybaby." I fall asleep.

      Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what else to write heh. Anyways time for the announcement! Drum roll please. *drum roll* there's a contest! Yes, so if you want your OC to be in the story just tell me the details and I'll pick. If you don't win that's ok, I might do more contests in the future! And I just notice I forgot about Lui XD. I'll try and add him in the next chapter. Again I'm sorry for the short chapter, BAIII!