Reunited

The last chapters were exciting huh? Well this is gonna be even more exciting.

Your POV
I wake up, sin shinning, birds chirping, everything seems normal, but one thing. What's that one thing? Oh yeah, SOME ASSHOLES FUCKING SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DAMN ROOM! I stomp my way to the door and slam it open. "CAN YOU FUCKING BABOON HAVIN ASS MONKEYS SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I yell my head off, nobody and I mean nobody takes away my sleep. I see who it is, Jack Skellington and my father. "Why in Satan's name were you two yelling at-," I look at the clock and it says 5:30 am. "5:30 am?" I ask them, Marion sighs. "He was making too much noise and waking me up. He also trashed all downstairs." He says motioning to the stairs, from what I can see it looks like frat party happened downstairs. "Jesus fucking Christ Jack..." I say, gliding my hands through my hair, sweeping it back. "Slender is gonna be pissed.." I say, now calm. I look at Jack who looks embarrassed. I sigh. "It's okay Jack, you're new here and you haven't adapted to the rules yet. It look the other pastas a couple days too. Let's just figure out how to clean it. Then another door slams open. "Good morning fuckers!" I look over and see RagDoll. "Hey RagDoll you got some powers right?" She nods and yawns. "Yeah, what you need?" I point downstairs and her eyes widen. "Woah, ok I'll do something." She snaps her fingers and everything is back to normal. "How did you do that?!" Jack asks excitedly. RagDoll smirks. "Magic~" She says making a spark with her powers, confusing Jack more. "What?" He says, in awe of her powers. RagDoll laughs and walks downstairs, Jack and I follow close behind.

We're in the kitchen enjoying pancakes Jack made, which aren't that bad. "Oh, I need to go find a body for my sister today, I'm trying to have her here as soon as possible. RagDoll do you wanna come with?" I ask her, she nods with a mouth full of pancakes. "Ye I'll coum." She tries to say with pancakes in her mouth. I laugh, putting my plate in the sink. "Ok, I'm gonna go get ready." I say walking upstairs.

I smooth my jacket, satisfied with the look

I smooth my jacket, satisfied with the look. I open the door and see RagDoll leaning against the wall next to my door. "Took ya long enough." She chuckles, standing up straight, I laugh and punch her arm playfully. "Yeah yeah, let's go." I say, walking downstairs. She follows me close behind, we both grab our weapons and walk outside.

We've been on the hunt for awhile now. "Ughhh, no one seriously looks like your sister?" RagDoll complains. I shake my head,  still determined. I spot someone, I cover her mouth, shushing her. "Shh...I think she's what we're looking for."

(This is kind of what I'm thinking of??  Just a little younger ig??) My eyes widen, shes like a carbon copy of my sister

(This is kind of what I'm thinking of??  Just a little younger ig??) My eyes widen, shes like a carbon copy of my sister. "Does she deserve it though, you know what your sister said." RagDoll reminds me, I shrug. "Oh well, she has to get used to killing innocent people if she wants to live with me." I chuckle, pulling out my daggers, which I got for cleaning the whole house a couple days ago, Slender gave them to me.

They look like someone from a video game

They look like someone from a video game. I walk up to the girl. "Um hello, I'm lost, do you know the way to the gas station." I try to say as innocently as possible. She looks at me with disgust. "Ew, hell no. You look like a hairless rat, beat it scum." I smirk evilly. I guess she does deserve it after all. "Wow, you really are a bitch." I say, before she can respond with a bitchy comment I shove both of my daggers into her stomach. "You really shouldn't be rude. It's okay though, I'll take you under my wing, welcome to the wolf family. You'll love it here." I say darkly, chuckling. Her eyes roll back into her head due to blood loss, she falls down with a thump. I take the green communication stone my sister gave to me. "Hey, I did it." I say into the stone, then my sister's face pops up in the stone. "Great! What does the face look like?" I turn the stone to the girl, I can practically hear my sister cringe. "Ok, ok, that's all!" She says a bit rushed, not wanting to see it anymore. I laugh and turn the stone back to me. "Carry it to the house you live in, we can't do this in public there can be cameras." She says, I nod, pocketing the stone and throwing the body over my shoulder.

~another time skip cause it's like 4am~
I place the body on EJ's medical table, he wrapped the stomach, which wasn't that bad, sort of. "Ok so, when you enter the body you might feel pain in your stomach area cause this where I stabbed her, it's pretty bad too. EJ will I just give you some pain killers okay?" I explain to my sister through the stone, she nods, hanging up.

There's silence for about a minuet or two. Then the body hisses in pain and starts huffing and puffing. "Holy shit, you fuckin stabbed her good." My sister says as EJ hands her pain killers and water. She quickly swallows them, coughing. "Fuck pills man." She says laughing a bit. I hug her, quickly pulling away and smacking her head playfully. "Language missy." I laugh, she laughs along. "Yeah nice to see you too. Damn there's are some hardcore pain killers." She says, shocked. She yawns. "You must be tired, I am too. I'll introduce you to the others too. Thanks EJ." I say, hugging him, he hugs back and we let go. "No problem, night you two." "Night." My sister and I both say, waving. We walk to my room and Sam is fast asleep. I jump in bed and cover myself in blankets. "Get comfy." I say to my sister laughing. She rolls her eyes and gets in bed too. My eyelids drop right away, carrying me to the calm abyss of sleep.

WHOOSH! Woah, you're sister is back from the dead, spookkkyyy~ anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, if you didn't see my authors note you should probably go check it out it's important. It's about the new cover n shit. Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter, BAIII!