First Killing Spree

Wassup! So I think I'm gonna run out of ideas soon so...um ya I'll think of something for next chapter though! Enjoy!

Slenderman's POV (weren't expecting that were you?)
I wake up and start making breakfast for everyone. I make eggs, toast, sausage, and homemade orange juice. I hear someone com downstairs and I see Blood Howler. "Hey Slender." "Hello Blood." She sits at the table and goes on her phone. "So um Slender weird question.." She says unsurely. I nod. "Yes Blood?" "Can you turn human too? Um if you can do you mind doing it...? N-never mind you don't have too.." She says nervously. I chuckle and I face her. I turn into a human and she gasps. She has red on her cheeks...meaning she's blushing...? I'm not sure, I'm not good with human anatomy. "Oh um you look handsome Slender." She says quietly. I smile and turn back around to focus on the food. I turn into my regular form. "Thank you Blood, I haven't turned into a human in a long time. So it feels nice actually." "Oh nice." I hear her smiling from her voice. "Sup Slender, Blood." I hear Jeff say while walking into the kitchen. "Hey Jeff. Please tell me you actually got sleep." Blood Howler says hopefully. "Nah sorry Blood." Jeff says. "We have been over this! You turn into a human then you fall asleep! I don't want your sleep schedule getting messed up." Blood scolds Jeff. I chuckle as I hear them bickering about Jeff's sleeping habits. "She has a point Jeff, you can't think straight when your tired." I say while cooking. "Told you!" Blood says. "Ya ya whatever." Jeff says.

.Time Skip.
After the rest of the gang comes down we eat breakfast. "So Blood, how did you turn into a blood thirty killer? Like what's your story?" Toby asks. "I'll tell you later, right now though... Bye!" Blood stands up from her chair and runs toward the door. I grab her with my tentacles. "Where are you going?" I ask her. "Um killing?" She says with uncertainty. "Take Jeff and Toby." I say. She groans. "WHYYY." She crosses her arms and pouts. "Because it's your first time actually killing people you don't know. I would give you a list, but your going so suddenly. So it's a killing spree I guess. Jeff, Toby, go with Blood." I explain. "Yes! Finally!" Jeff runs and tackles Blood out of my grip. He kisses her all over her face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She pushes him off and dusts herself. "Gross." She says squinting her eyes at him, blushing. I look at Toby and he's annoying Masky like always. "Toby! Go with them." I say. "Ok!" Toby says excitedly. They walk out and Blood pushes Jeff off the porch. "Ouch!" Jeff says annoyed. I silently chuckle and I close the door.

~ time skip also Your POV~
Jeff, Toby, and I are walking home from the killing spree. It was actually really fun! I learned some new ways to kill people and how to torture them! "Are you serious? Waffles are waaay better." Toby says offended. "Ya right." Jeff rolls his eyes, they're fighting about what's the best food to eat. "Cmon guys you are acting like children!" I say pushing them and they tackle me. "Look who's talking!" Jeff growls. I laugh and push them off. "Rude much." I smile and Toby touches my tooth. "Ouch." He says. I grab his finger and lick the blood off. "Be careful next time." I say. He intertwines his fingers with mine and chuckles. Jeff does the same. "Wow now you guys are really acting like children." I giggle and we walk the rest of the way to the mansion. We walk in and let of of each other's hands. "Ah your back. So Blood can you tell us about your backstory tomorrow?" Slenderman says while in the kitchen cleaning dishes. "Ya sure Slender, well I'm going to bed. See ya." They wave and I walk upstairs. I go in my room and pick out pajamas.
(Edit: I'm changing the pajamas again, I keep on getting comments and it makes me feel hella stupid lmao)

I wrap myself with my heavy blanket and fall asleep. I dream about killing zombies, they were really ugly, like Jeff.

Welp that's all for this chapter, so ya. Do you like sushi more or tacos more? Tbh I like sushi more, tacos are my second fav. And if you can't have tacos or you just don't like neither just comment your fav food. BAIII!