Training and a normal fucking day

Blood's POV aka you
I've been hanging out with Jeff and BEN the hole day playing Mario Cart, of course I've won most of them since I'm very good. But sometimes BEN wins, I think Jeff only won once for twice. After I win this round Jeff and BEN throw their controllers. "DAMNIT! YOU WON LIKE FIVE TIMES IN A ROW! HOW IS THAT FAIR?!" BEN yells in frustration. Jeff just throws the beanbag across the room, almost going out the window and landing outside. "FUUUUCKKK MEEEE!" Jeff yells as he has his little fit. I smirk. "Well since you said it why not?" I wink and lick my lips as BEN and Jeff both blush. "You little flirt..." Jeff whispers as  he looks away. I laugh and I decide to go talk to Alexis to see how she's holding up. "Well I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go talk to Alexis. Bye!" I walk out and I bump into Midnight or RagDolls brother and music. (Again music is MidnightMusicNight  they're like best friends) "Oh hey guys. Do you know where Alexis is?" Midnight blushes then nods and he points to a door with a black knife. "She's in there probably. Most likely watching something on YouTube. Um I hope you have a great day... B-bye!" Then he runs away with a laughing Music behind him. (oooooo he likes you!) I shrug and walk into Alexis' room. "Hey Black Knife." "Sup." I look around and I see her watching some stuff in YouTube. "Are you seriously gonna just stay here and watch videos?" I see her nod and I pull her outside. "What was that for?!" I turn around and I smirk. "Today Black Knife, we're training. Now, where's your weapon?" She pulls out a butcher knife. "Ok good, so I have a dummy that you will pretend that they are human. Now when I count to three you go." "Got it. Wait but the way I kill is ineffective with a dummy that doesn't move." I shake my head. "Actually the dummy does move like a human. RagDoll made something to make them seem human. If you dress them up then put them out in public no one would notice." "Oh, ok." "Ok one, two, THREE!" I turn on the dummy to level two which is training level. The dummy comes towards her and she  punches them, one shot making them knock out. Then she chops the head off and blood splatters all over. I clap and she bows. "That was awesome!" "Oh um thanks." "Let's get inside, I think that's enough. Now let's get cle-." Next thing I know lips press onto mine. I see Midnight in front of me being held by Music. I pull away shocked as he starts apologizing and yelling at Music. "IM SORRY! MUSIC IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I giggle as I kiss him on the cheek. He blushes madly and I pat his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I walk into the mansion and get cleaned up. I go to bed and slowly fall asleep.

    Sorry for the short chapter.