Found again

Shit shit fuck shit I'm sooooooo sorry! Also sorry for cussing a lot XD, but seriously! I'm so so sorry I didn't update! Also I'm gonna add Liu to the story so don't worry and its late at night so this might be short idk. So enjoy!

Your POV
So right now me and Slender are still fighting about him smacking me on the head, the others were getting annoyed so we went to his office. "Was not!" I say annoyed. "Was to." He says calmly. "Was not!" "Was to." I was looking around his room and I found a file saying Missing Pasta. "Say, Slender what is this file for?" I say confused. "I win. Oh and we are trying to find a Creepypasta names Homicidal Liu, Jeff's brother, he went missing a month ago." He says, straightening up other papers on his desk. I open the file and see a boy with brown hair and green eyes. "Oh wow, can I help you find him?" I ask while reading the boys info. "Well the problem is, we gave up and sometimes Jeff has these episodes about him dying, so we think he died, but episodes aren't always correct." He says walking over to me. "I think he's still alive! Slender I am gonna come back when I find him! I'm not giving up!" I run out and grab my daggers. I slide downstairs and everyone is doing their normal thing. "Guys I'll be right back!" I yell. They nod, not giving a fuck and I run out into the forest. "I'm gonna find you Liu! I'm doing this for Jeff and the others!" I yell. I see a camp fire and I see a teenage boy raping a little girl, like seriously, HES IN HER RIGHT NOW! I growl and I tackle the man. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO A LITTLE GIRL?!" I yell. I cut his head off and the girl is crying. I walk up to her and she looks up at me with wide eyes. "Please don't hurt me..." She whimpers. I look at her with gentle eyes. "I won't, don't tell anyone about me ok?" I say softly. "I have no one to tell, everyone thinks I'm crazy..." She says sadly.  (This is no ones oc, CAUSE NO ONE EVEN ENTERED THEIR OC! Anyway it's just a random girl.) (edit: stop entering ocs pls ;-;) "Oh, well I need to go, I'm looking for someone." I turn around. "Wait!" Someone yells. I turn back around and a little boy popped up. "Oh, um hello. Is this your brother?" I ask the little girl. "Yes he is, he's eight and I'm six, can you be our friend?" She asks. "Of course!! Come on!" I say in a friendly voice. I put my daggers in my pocket and I carry her and grab the boy's hand. "I have some friends you may want to meet! They may look creepy, but they're nice! Well except Jeff, he's a poopybrain." I say laughing. They giggle and I smile. Man, I'm gonna raise these kids like my own, well they can't grow, well they aren't a Creepypasta yet so I guess they still can but I'm gonna ask Slender if they can join! I think to myself. We arrive at the mansion and we walk in. "Slender! I'm home with some guests!" I yell. A knife goes toward the little boy but I grab it at the right time. "Jeff I swear to god if you try something!" I say in a threatening voice, I throw the knife back at Jeff and it pins him to the wall. He yelps and falls back down. "Blood who are these children with you?" Slender asks me. "Um I don't know their names...but cmon can they stay, pleeease! Then Sally will have children her age to play with!" I plead, looking at him with puppy eyes.  "Ok fine, Sally come meet the new kids!" He sighs. I see Sally run downstairs with her bear in her hands. "Hello! I'm Sally!" She waves excitedly. "I'm Jackson and this is Lilly..." The little boy says. I smile at how shy Jackson is and he blushes. I can't help it! I pick him up and pinch his cheeks. "You are just so cute!" He blushes even darker and I kiss his cheek leaving a red lip stain. "Oh I'm sorry Jackson." I say trying to wipe his cheek. "I-it's ok.." He smiles weakly and I place him down. "Now go play guys!" I say to the kids. "Ok Blood! Cmon guys, let's have a tea party!" Sally grabs their hands and leads then to her room. I smile then I look at LJ and EJ. "We have another Jack in the family!" I say laughing. LJ squeals and EJ shakes his head. "Oh come on EJ, his just a kid. Oh wait! Ok sorry I'm leaving again!" I say, remembering my mission. I run out the door.

~time skip~
I jump up in a tree and rest. "Geez this Liu guy sure is far away." I say to myself. "Um hello? Did you say my name?" Someone says to me confused. My ears perk up and I look at a boy with brown hair and green eyes. "Are you Homicidal Liu?" I ask. He nods and backs away slowly. "Oh. My. GOSH! I've been looking all over for you! Everyone misses you!" I yell. He starts shaking like a lost dog. "Please don't take me back to Zalgo...." He says with a shaky voice.  I shake my head and smile. "I'm taking you back to Slender silly!" I giggle. He stops shaking and hugs you. "Thank you so so much!" He says. I hug back then let go. "Come on everyone misses you." I say. "Who's there?!" I hear Jeff's voice. Shit he's gonna know... "Je-." Liu says. I cover Liu's mouth, cutting him off, and I whisper. "Shush he doesn't know I found you nor know I was." I whisper to him. He nods and I pull my hand away from his mouth. "Jeff let's just go back, she knows how to take care of herself." EJ is here too?! Geez. They walk away and I turn into a wolf. "Hop on." I say. He goes on my back and I run to the mansion. "Too fast!" Liu says scared. I howl and we arrive at the mansion. "Ok I'll go in first and when I whistle you come in ok?" I tell him. He gets off my back and nods. I walk in still in my wolf form and I see everyone on the couch, well expect the kids. "Where were you Y/N?!" Jeff yells at me. I turn into my human form and I glare at Jeff. "Using real names are we Jeffrey?" I growl. He scoffs and I smirk. "You might wanna respect me after this." I says smugly. "What are you gonna do huh?" He growls.  I whistle and Liu walks in. "LIU!" Jeff yells. Jeff runs up to Liu and hugs him. They hug and they cry into each other's shoulders. "I missed you so much Liu!" Jeff cries. "I missed you too Jeff." Liu also cries. I smile through my tears and EJ hugs me. "You did it Blood." He says. I hug back tightly and I cry into his shoulder. Someone taps on my shoulder and I see Slender. "You did great." He says in a friendly voice. I wipe my tears and smile. "Thanks Slender." I say. Jeff hugs me. "Thank you so much Y/N." Jeff says. I smile and hug back. "Still using real names eh Jeffery?" I tease He pulls away and punches my arm playfully. I giggle and hug him again. "Spend time with your brother kay?" I tell him. He blushes and nods. "Ok." He says simply. I smile and walk upstairs. I plop in my bed and sigh. I hear the door open but I'm too lazy to look up. "Um so your real name is Y/N huh?" Masky says. And Masky's here.. "Oh um ya I guess, how didn't you know that? I literally said it when I arrived here." I look away. "Oh sorry I probably wasn't listening."  I chuckle and smile lightly. "It's alright Masky, I don't listen to people at times either." He nods and opens the door, but he stops from walking out. "Oh one more thing." He says. "Yeah?" I say looking up at my ceiling.  "How did you even find out about Liu? Let alone find him?" He asks, curiosity lacing in his voice. "Welllll...I found a file in Slender's office and I promised I would find him for you guys, mostly Jeff cause Liu is Jeff's brother. I found some dude raping Lilly so I killed him then Lilly brought out Jackson then I asked if they wanted to stay here and they said ok." I say in one breath, smiling at the memory of bringing new friends for Sally. "Oh thanks, that's all. Let some rest ok Blood?" Masky says. "Ok Masky I will." I say as he walks out. I yawn, too lazy to change into clothes so I fall asleep and dream about the Creepypastas having a party.

             Hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't update I was doing some other things, so please forgive me please. Anyway, BAIII!

Stay Alive |-/