The Dog and The Figure

Um so I'm sorry I haven't updating in awhile, school has been a real pain in the ass these couple days n shit. So um thanks again to Silver-Chaos for helping with the chapter again, but I won't be needing anymore help. I hope that didn't sound rude, but anyway enjoy the chapter!

                ~Slender's POV~
That picture...that's her family. Seems like I'm the only one that sees it. I walk out of EJ's room and join everyone downstairs. Blood looks really worried along with Grayscale. Grayscale rubs the back of Blood's back as she mutters. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry RagDoll and Silver..." Blood mumbles under her breath. Grayscale sighs and closes her eyes. "It's not your fault Blood, Silver is gonna be ok. RagDoll won't be mad either, we couldn't have done anything.." She says trying to calm her down. I sigh and sit on a stool with my head on my hands. Then a pained howl comes from Silvers room. I teleport upstairs and the others run up, I see a small figure. Jeff and BEN come into the room and the small figure pushes them down. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jeff yells.

Third POV
A dog with blood all over runs out from under the bed, Jeff thinks the dog hurt Silver so he runs after the dog. "Come here you mutt!" He yells. The three proxies run upstairs to see what the noise was, they were walking home from a mission. Then the noise of the monitor going flat fills the house, everyone runs into the ER, worried that Silver died. But then they see Silver running to her room holding a wound with her kidney slightly hanging out, and EJ running after her. Then when the others get to her room they see Silver holding the dog and the small figure in her arms. The small figure jumps out of Silvers arms and kicks Jeff and BEN where the sun don't shine, pushes Masky and Hoodie on their butts, kicks Toby, EJ along with Slender in the shin. Then Toby picks the small figure up and hugs her then swinging her around like a ragdoll ( ;) haha) until she yells. "Gwacey! Pwease help!" The figure says. Silver reacts by grabbing the small figure and throwing Toby our the already shattered window and holding the small figure tight. Silver suddenly passes out from blood loss and everyone looks at the small figure as she starts crying while trying to wake 'her gracey'. Slender goes outside and grabs a now knocked out Toby then puts him in the ER while Blood grabs the small figure which now she realizes is a 4 year old girl. the looks from of what she was wearing just had her birthday while Hoodie carries the scared and shaking dog. The little girl with black hair and brown eyes was crying and trying to get away from Blood but then the little girl spots the Puppeteer. "Puppeteer!" The little girl yells. Puppeteer runs over and hugs the girl then follows everyone to the ER. "So what happened today?" Puppeteer asks the little girl. "I was having my birthday party and a bad man started touching me after he gave mommy money then sissy came through the window and then the bad man cut her tummy with a knife and she grabbed me then ran to daddy's house then grabs chasey and then put us under the bed." She explains like it was a normal thing.

Yay I'm done! Again thank you Silver-Chaos for helping me but I think I got it ;). I'm so sorry for not updating and we are almost to 2K reads! I'm about to blow up! I just can't thank you guys enough. Now I hope you guys like this chapter and BAIII!