Catching Up

HEYO! So I started school and I won't be able to update as much cuz I'll be tired or I'll have home work and forget, so ya enjoy! Also there is a major skip in the story so ya!

          ~one year later your POV~
  It's been a year and RagDoll and Grayscale has visited us a lot, but I still miss them. RagDoll flew to England (sorry if you live there you can change it also hello!) she wanted to visit some family, well not visit, more like kill or stalk. (Yes RagDoll is from England she has a cute accent too!) Yeah she knows it's messed up to kill her family that did nothing but, sadly her case is still open because of the left over family. So she went to go kill them, oh and Grayscale is living with us until RagDoll comes back, she just hates being alone. I don't know. She shares a room and bed with me, in a friend kind of way of course.

EJ snaps his fingers in my face and I shake my head clearing my thoughts. "Sorry I was just thinking." I smile and they nod, going back to their conversations they before had. I sigh, wanting RagDoll to come back so us girls could catch up. The boys wouldn't care much of course, but Silver hasn't been herself, ever since RagDoll moved in with Grayscale she visited them everyday, but since RagDoll left for England Silver has been more serious and ya know, depressed. She still eats her waffles though, but she doesn't bother Masky with Toby anymore, it's weird ya know? I mean ya RagDoll has been gone for awhile but she's coming back soon. Well she hasn't really told us when she coming back, but I'm sure it's soon. "Do you think so Blood?" EJ looks at me with a kinda annoyed look, I nod even though I don't know what the hell he's asking. "I totally agree EJ." I say, not knowing what I agreed to. "You think my mask is ugly?!" He says offended. "What?! Oh! Nononono! EJ! I'm sorry I didn't know what you were asking so I just ya know agreed with whatever! Your mask is beautiful!" I hug with tightly and he chuckles. "It's ok Blood. Well she should get heading to bed, even if Slender isn't here we should still sleep on time." He says. I yawn and stand up. "I agree I'm going to bed, ya comin' Gray?" I ask. She nods and follows me upstairs. We fall asleep and I dream about RagDoll and Grayscale's wedding.

         Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just not feelin' it and I'm really tired. So ya pls vote, share, comment, whatever, and BAIII!