New pastas

So I'm went to the doctors and I found out I don't have cancer! Yay! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

  BEN'S POV
Aaannnd he did hide it under my bed. I hug my game boy advanced, but then my door slams open. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEN!" I cover my ears and I turn to see Broken, still shirtless. "PUT A SHIRT ON!" Broken throws himself in my beanbag. "NO! EMBRACE MY SILKY SMOOTH CHEST!" I sigh and I throw one of my shirts at him. "Put it on you dick!" He huffs and he put on the shirt. "Now what do you want?" I say while locking my game boy advanced in my secret chest. "Slender want us to find the new pastas. I don't know why he wants you to go with me but ok." I groan. "You're fucking annoying though." He glares at me. "At least I don't break 20 laptops in a month." I throw my laptop at him. "SHUT IT!" He picks up my now broken laptop. "Now it's 21." I sigh and I plop on my bed. "Later." I feel a tentacle wrap around my leg and drag me down the stairs. I look up and see Broken laughing like crazy trying to keep up with whoever is pulling me. I flip him off, then I knock my head on the wall. "AHAHAHHA!" I sit up after that one hell of a ride and I see Slender with my hat. I stand up, snatch my hat out of his hands and put it on my head. "Do I have to? Why can't I do it with Bloody?" "Hm?" I turn my head to Bloody with a mouthful of cheesecake having an eating contest with Masky. "She's...uh...busy..." I groan and I pull Broken outside. "Here you'll need these. I've already read them." He hands me folders with information of the new pastas.

Killer name: Rock-a-bye
Real name: Tiana Mareno
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 5th
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Siblings:2 but one was murdered
Species: human +demon
Current species: demon (soon Creepypasta)
Weapons: small daggers and katana
Quote: Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetops,let yourself die as your eyes will rot, then done will go baby, lifeless and a
all~
How she kills: she says her quote while dragging the knife from the victim's neck down to their chest
Crushes:Homicidal Liu and Jeff the Killer (OoOoOoOO)
Appearance: long dark blond hair, two pieces hanging on both sides of her face and reach her chest area, she has (boobs) though, her eyes are dark teal and she has a scar along her left eye. She wears a dark red blouse along with a beige blazer with navy blue shorts. She wears knee high combat boots and wears the Kumasi daggers along her combat belt along with katana. She also has fox ears and tail.
Personality: fun and jumpy,has funny remarks to BEN and other people. Is kind and loving, hates when her clothes get paint in them, loves to watch people get pranked. Laid back, more of a tomboy, flexible, swift, loves sparring, when sad she hides it and plays with everyone. But if it's really bad she has an outbreak.
Likes: cheesecake, eyeballs, guys, the color red, the taste of blood, anything sweet. Including sweet guys. (oooookkkkayyyy o///-///o)

"Ok wow she seems...cool." Broken leans on a tree and nods his head in agreement.

Name: Nevaeh Ceyu
Age: 8
Hair color: pinkish purple
Eye color: black with black ooze coming out like EJ
Clothes: wears a black belly shirt, black gloves, black short heels, and black mini skirt.
Personality: shy, cute, kawaii, insane, brutal, clueless, cuddly
How she kills: stabs in head repeatedly in head and chest, then cuts their face off and hammers it on the wall
Quote: say good night teddy bear~ or sweet as honey
Hair style: her bangs covering her eyes
Skin color: pale
Lip color: wine red
Prop: teddy bear named Jeremy
Weapon: candy cane knifes
Crush: Jackson (she said I could pick anyone I want ;>>>>>>>)
Backstory: she lived with abusive parents and she got sick of them so she grabbed her candy cane and stabbed her parents soon she ran to the forest and is yet to be found
Favorite pastas: Masky and hoodie
Human form: hair is blonde with black tips, eye color is dreamy blue, lip color is wine red, skin color is pale, and the clothes stay the same

"Another kid? Good, the other kids should stop bothering us now..." Broken chuckles and stands back up. "Ok now that you've read them lets go get them. She should get Nevaeh first." "Alright." I set the folders down on the steps and we walk around. "It said she's in the forest, so she might have found a place to- my old house! Someone's in there!" Broken runs to the window of his house and peaks in. He gasps and waves to me telling me to come over. I peak on and see Nevaeh drawing on paper where a picture of RagDoll is, which strongly has notes all over it. "Dude were you the one who put the notes on the picture of RagDoll?" "Yes now shush....!" "Weirdo.... Now how are we gonna get her?" "I say we knock on the door and ask her politely." "That's not gonna work. Stupid." I roll my eyes and he stands up. "I'll show you." He knocks on the door and she gets up to answer it. She answers it with her knifes in her hands. "W-who are you?" Broken....bows...? "I'm Broken I'm here with my friend and our boss told us to ask you if you wanted to join our club called the Creepypasta, where you can whenever you want." She nods quickly and invites him, I mean us in. I get up and walk in the hut thing. She packs her clothes and turns to us. "Would you like a cookie or two before we leave?" Broken and I look at each other, I turn back to her and smile. "Sure." She grabs a handful of cookies and puts them in a plastic bag then throws it at me. "Ok let's go now..." She shyly walks out after us and closes the door. "Ok we should take her back home before getting Rock-a-Bye." I say while I carry her stuff, which looked too heavy for her in the beginning. Broken nods and picks her up. She hugs his neck and he smiles. I shake my head. "Let's just hurry up."

~time  skip brought to you by Nevaeh's cute nature <3~
     We finally make it to the house, I look over at Nevaeh and she's asleep on Broken's neck. RagDoll walks up to him and squeals. "Who's this lovely little girl?!" Broken blushes and I chuckle. "This is Nevaeh, she's new to the pasta family." RagDoll takes her and hugs her. "I'm gonna go set her in my bed! Bye!" She runs off while Broken is still blushing. I elbow him and smirk. He looks over at me and turns to the door. "W-Whatever! Let's go!" I start laughing hysterically as he storms out the mansion while I struggle to keep up with him because I'm laughing so hard.

So I'll have to end the chapter right here, I'll continue the search for Rock-a-Bye another chapter. I can't thank you guys enough for 20K reads. Anyway, I'll see you next chapter, BAIII!!!