Zalgo...

Hello! So um I decided that I wanted to call you guys something, like a nickname. But the problem is that idk what to call you guys, so leave in the comments what I should call you! So ya enjoy this chapter!
          Warning: this chapter contains the feels

           RagDoll's dream
  I wake up in a cell and a shadow figure is standing in front of me. "Glad to have you back." They pause and chuckle. "Rose...." They say in a teasing voice. I freeze at my name, my real name being said. The shadow figure turns out to be....my brother, Liam. "Long time no see big sissy, you did this to me. You didn't protect our parents..you could've saved them Rose." He mocks. "S-STOP! It wasn't my fault..." I look down and he walks closer. "Oh but it is! If you didn't wanna go shopping this would have never happened." He growls. "It is my fault...." I surrender. Tears fall down my face and he walks away. "I will see you again dear sister."

RagDoll POV
I scream and bolt up from my bed. I realize I was last sleeping on the couch, I shrug it off, it's not the biggest problem. I hear knocks from my door, but I don't unlock it, I'm too...guilty. "Raggy open the door!" Blood yells. I cry in my knees and think about my family before my brother went missing and my parents dying. "It's all my fault..." i say to myself. I hear a click and the door opens. I look up and see....my brother?! I start to shake in fear and hyperventilate. "N-NO S-STAY AWAY!" I use my powers to throw Blood and Liam to the wall. They groan and get back up. "GO AWAY!" I yell. "Raggy?! What's wrong?!" Blood comes in, and I stare at my brother in shock. "W-why is he h-here?! You know what happened with me and him Blood! You I hate his guts!" I yell at her. She stays quiet and looks down. "I'm...I'm, NOT A CREEPYPASTA ANYMORE!" I yell. I jump out the window and run to the well leading to Zalgo's world. "I'm coming.....dear cousin..." I jump down and I look around to see blood everywhere. "Rose! My dear cousin!" Zalgo walks up to me and hugs me. I push him away and sigh. "Ya, ya. Just call me RagDoll ok?" I grumble, still shaken by the event. "Of course. Now what brings you here?" He asks. "I'm staying..." I say. "Ah wonderful! But your brother escaped." He says, I look away. "I know that's why I'm here." I look into his eyes and he nods. "Follow me." He says

Your POV
She left... "I told you..." Liam says. "Listen Li-." I get cut off. "Midnight.." he corrects me. "Right, Midnight she's just confused that's all." I say softly. Slender comes in and he turns me around. "Where is RagDoll?!" He says. "She left when she saw her brother.." I mumble. "Oh god, Midnight, Zalgo is indeed your cousin right?" Slender asks Liam. He nods and Slender let's go. "She's probably there...." Slender says to himself. "RAGDOLL IS WHERE?!" Silver bursts in with anger and a hint of sadness in her eyes. "She's in Zalgo's dimension.." Slender says again. "No... WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!" She runs out and we hear the front door slam. "I'm telling everyone to go to my office, let's go." He orders. We follow him to his office and everyone comes in running shortly after. "What happened?!" Toby asks. "RagDoll ran away, she's in Zalgo's dimension as we speak, we need to find her and get her back." Slender says. "What?! What's that children's toy doing in Zalgo's world?" Jeff growls. "Zalgo is her and Midnight's cousin." Slender says sighing. "WHAT?!" Everyone yells. "Yes now we need a plan.." Slender says, we all prepare to listen.

~le time skip~
"Ok that's a plan, let's go." Slender says, he then teleports us to the well and Grayscale looks down. "This bitch owns me one..." She jumps down and everyone follows her in. "Ok so we need to get into his castle, I'll teleport us in." Slender teleports is into the castle and all of us are in a cage. "AHAHAHA! Stupid pastas! Don't you see, my dear cousin is finally joining me! Oh what a surprise! Liam is here too, did you come back because you missed working for me?" Zalgo says darkly. Midnight growls and he runs toward the front of the cage. "NEVER! Give me my sister back!" He yells. "Ah ah ah~. That not the way to talk to your older cousin, and if you do it again, I'll torture her more!" Zalgo threatens. A screen pops up and RagDoll is tied to a chair, a shadow figure walks toward her with a whip. She looks up and shakes her head, then the shadow figure whips her. She yells in agony and she cries loudly. They keep on whipping her and I cover my ears, Jeff pulls me into a hug and I bury my face in his hoodie. "Enough Zalgo! Stop hurting my sister you fucking dick!" Liam screams, tears rolling down his cheeks. The shadow figure appears in front of us and chuckles. "That's no way to talk to the boss now is it, Liam?" It says, Liam starts to shake. "S-stop saying my name..." Midnight looks down and Zalgo teleports away. "Get the pastas in the cell." The shadow orders. Two other shadows walk over and nod. "Yes sir Shadie." We then get teleported into different cells, I'm with Grayscale. "Fucking great! Now how are we supposed to get RagDoll?!" She yells in frustration. We'll figure out a plan, but I can't use my powers, they somehow disabled mine." Slender says from a cell across from ours.

RagDoll POV
I look up and see Zalgo. "I trusted you Zalgo...." I whimper, tears flowing down my cheeks. "You should still trust me. Now stay still." He says, injecting something in me and my vision turns white.

My vision clears and I'm in....a chair? "Where am I...?" I ask, looking around. "Who am I..?" I ask again. "You are DollHeart, you work for me, Zalgo. I'm your cousin, you hate the Creepypastas." A demon looking creature says to me. I suddenly feel the urge to kill these 'Creepypastas'. I growl and Zalgo unties me. "Welcome to the family...DollHeart." He laughs darkly.

Oh no! RagDoll lost her memory! What will happen next? Hope you enjoyed this chapter, BAIII!

Word: 913