Mini Potter {22}

it was now Thursday night and we all gathered in the great hall to hear the announcement of the champions.

"sit down please" everyone did as they were told. i had my arm wrapped around Draco's since the incident in DADA he was more understanding, i was glad i was one of the rare few who got to see this side. everyone else knew him as the jackass.

"now the moment you've all been waiting for. the champion selection" Dumbledore dimmed the lights and touched the goblet before it let out a name.

"the Durmstrang Champion is Viktor Krum" everyone clapped  as he shook hands with the Professor

"the Champion for Beaxbatons is Fleur Delecour" we clapped and she shook hands before standing with Viktor.

"the Hogwarts champion. Cedric Diggory" everyone clapped  "excellent we now have our three champions, but in the end only one will go down in history. only one will host the chalice of champions, the vessel of victory the Triwizard cup" it was unveiled and it was beautiful. But everyone fell silent as the goblet was making way to spit out another name. Dumbledore caught it.

"Harry Potter?" he questioned turning around, what? why would the goblet spit out Harry's name he's not even old enough. he shouted his name again and i saw him get up going towards the professor a couple said he was a cheat and that he wasn't even 17 yet. it was announced that Harry was a Triwizard champion and was going to compete. no this could be happening.

i waited outside Gryffindor tower waiting for my brother.

"Harry" i called as he arrived. i hugged him tight then let go.

"just to be sure you didn't put your name or have someone else pit you name in the goblet of fire right?" i asked

"Alyssa i swear i didn't. I'm just as shocked as everyone else" i nodded and hugged him again.

"you will be careful right? this tournament is dangerous and i don't want you getting hurt, i can't lose you Harry" i sniffled

"i promise Alyssa, go to bed we both need the sleep." i kissed his cheek and went to Slytherin dungeons  and to my dorm, changing and then going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day it was back to classes and people whispering about my brother.

"typical Potter always wanting fame and glory." Draco joked i slapped his head.

"that's my brother Draco. when he said he didn't do it i believe him. now if you're going to continue to be a idiot piss off" i glared before going back to my latest homework. they all left and i finished what i was doing.

sorry it's such a short chapter  but oh well