Mini Potter {30}

the orchestra played first Cedric with his dad went out followed by Krum and his head master. i came out with Harry and Dumbledore he was worried as was i. i was literally clinging onto his hand we went to his start pint as Gryffindor cheered this was the last task and i was nervous, i wasn't even competing.

"Silence!"  everyone calmed down "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep within the maze. only he knows its exact position, Now as Mr Diggory" his supporters cheered.

"and Mr. Potter" his supporters cheered "the will be followed my Mr. Krum" Bulgarians and some others cheered

"and Miss Delecour" Beaxbatons cheered "first person to reach the cup is the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter  should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she only should send up red sparks with their wands. contestant gather round quickly"  Harry went and i stayed at the entrance Moody had hobbled over to us.

i couldn't stand him there was something that i was trying to desperately figure it out.

"Champions prepare yourselves" they went back to their entrances of the maze.

"good Luck Harry, remember i love you and you'll do great i know you will" i hugged him and he hugged back. 

"thanks sis"

"one the count of three. one" the cannon sounded and the orchestra played. Harry looked to Moody before looking at me. i smiled at him, i watched as the maze closed up behind him and i went to sit with my brothers supporters i waited. during waiting i was biting my nails.

there was then red sparks coming from the maze a gust of wind blew over and Fleur was out she looked terrified,

"will you stop that" Hermione asked  i looked at her.

"what?" i asked

"your tapping your foot it's not helping."

"well sorry my brother and your best friend is and a enchanted maze going up against who know what" i retorted

"i can't lose him" i whisper there were another red sparks, it was Krum he was out it was just Harry and Cedric. i rubbed my face and it was another 10 minutes before something Happened. i screamed withering it pain.

"Lyssa what's wrong" it was Draco.

"my head oh my head its exploding" i screamed again before i burst into tears

"Harry....Harry...Harry"  i chanted. it stopped not long after but i was weak and tired.

"Alyssa, can you hear me" it was Professor Dumbledore

"something's wrong with Harry. where Harry!" i yelled Draco held me tight and i shrank into him. i was hit with a bolt of pain, then i moved in pain it stopped after a while.

"i want my brother! i want Harry!" i demanded weakly

"take her to the hospital." Dumbledore said.

"no I'm not going anywhere, until i see my brother" he nodded and i was taken to the front Draco held me never letting got until i saw Harry and Cedric. something was wrong.

"Harry. Draco" he let go and i stumbled towards my brother.

"oh god" Fleur screamed and officials came over

"He's back, He's back Lord Voldamort is back. Cedric he asked me to bring him back i couldn't leave him i couldn't" i hugged my brother but he was taken away by moody.

"no leave him alone" i yelled but i was ignored, it was then like a fog lifted god why was i so thick.

"Professor Dumbledore" i ran to him.

"something wrong really wrong it has all to do with professor moody i have no idea what or how but he's behind this and he has Harry, Please Professor you have to believe me he's in danger" i begged

"it's okay Alyssa i do, go to the hospital with Mr Malfoy and wait there I'll get Harry" i nodded as Draco led me away.

i was sat on a hospital bed i had been checked over and i was okay now. i saw Harry coming through and i ran and jumped him

"thank Merlin your okay" he winced

"sorry" he went to get checked out apart from being badly cut he was fine.

"Harry while wherever you were did you get touched on the head or pain everywhere in  the body?" i asked

"yeah why."

"because i had the same thing while you were in there my head felt like it was exploding then my body. i felt exactly what you did" i told him

"how is that possible" i shrugged