Mini Potter {30}

last day and everything was quite the death of Cedric took its tole on everybody and no one was speaking , not that i blame them, he was innocent and that monster killed him. i believe what my brother said i always would. i sat with Draco he was holding onto my hands as we sat in front of Dumbledore. we were in silence for Cedric. it was a remembrance for him

"today we acknowledge a terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know exceptionally hard working, ifanatly fair - minded and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. now i think therefore , you have the right to know how he died. you see Cedric Diggory was murdered. by Lord Voldamort. the ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this, but not to do so i think would be a insult to his memory. now the pain we all feel from this dreadful loss reminds me that even though we come from different places and speak different languages.

our heart beats as one. in the light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. remember that. Cedric Diggory will have not died in vain. you remember that and we will celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true to the very end" i took a deep breath as we were all dismissed i went to finish packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we were in the court yard saying goodbye to everyone i had made some friends and it was hard saying goodbye. i was in the middle of talking with Crabbe and Goyle when Viktor came up to me.

"Alyssa this is for you and Malfoy." he handed us two personal signed autographs

"thank you Viktor. it was nice to meet you in person" he smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving. Draco came over and i handed him the picture.

"Alyssa. Alyssa" Fleur and Gabrielle hugged me. she handed us a note.

"promise you will write" she said.

"i will to both of you" she smiled and pecked my cheek before leaving. we watched as Beaxbatons left followed by Durmstrang. each transport leaving Hogwarts. nothing was ever going to be the same again

I'm doing a second book it will cover the order of the phoenix and half blood prince.