Chapter 01 - Get Well Soon (Editted)

Chapter 01 | Aisha's POV

"Aisha! Wake up habibti!"I groan, before sitting up on my bed with my legs cross and my eyes are still half in sight.

"You haven't changed a bit dear. I miss you."I notice the person's familiar voice and I rub my eyes, before fluttering them open and I squeal as I see my eldest sister in front of my sight.

"Halimah!"I beam and jump out from bed and give her a warm sister hug.

"I miss you so much! Oh my Allah. Did you brought the chocolates?"Halimah is my eldest sister. She is 21, and is currently finishing her university. Every time she gets back home, it's a MUST from me that she should bring the full box of the finest chocolate in the world. Lindt! Not that in here it's not available. The ones from London tastes so more delicious than the ones sold here.

"Of course my sissy!"She pinches the bridge of my nose. Oh, introducing me, I'm Aisha Nur Aliyah, an eighteen years old niqabi. I have a pair of brother and sister, who are twins and I am treated like a kid a lot.

"Now let's get your butt out missy!"She slaps my back and I nod, skipping to the bathroom and start to do everything I always do as my shower routine.

After I dry my hair out, I pull my hijab in and it fall till my knee. To be honest, I am getting more and more comfortable with the knee length scarfs and niqab. By wearing these, I feel more near with Allah. And all I want to do is to be the good wife, and a good example for my future kids. Not that I want to get married soon, but there's no wrong in trying to be a good future wife, before it's too late.

Just before I head out to the cold weather of the atmosphere, I tie up my niqab and walk side by side to my older twins.

"Ya Allah Aisha! You're growing up really fast. You should get married soon."I choke on my drink.

"Ibraheem! I'm only 18. You and Halimah are the ones who is supposed to be married by now!"I scowl under my niqab.

"Masha Allah Aisha. You are wearing a niqab, but you still shout like a thirsty walrus. You even sound more worst than that."Ibraheem teases and I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't mind him Aisha! You sound really beautiful."I smile at Halimah.

"Yes. Beautiful as an opera trying to break the glasses out."I growl.

"Let's just talk seriously now."Halimah fiddles with her fingers.

"Is there something wrong?"I ask worriedly.

"Not really. But Aishah.."I nod.

"I.."She keeps on trailing off and so I have to repeat my question for about seven times.

"I am getting married!"She squeals happily.

"Wallahi?"I beam.

"Yes yes!"I can't feel any better right now.

"Halimah! Who is the guy?"I ask, considering the fact that none of our family has ever placed a finger on Halimah's love life.

Ibraheem plays a smirk on his face. Hmm?

"Do you remember Hafidh?"I try to remember all the names I know and he pops in the list.

"Yes I know. Is it him?"I ask for reassurance. What I know is, Halimah and Hafidh are never in good terms. Even when they were as nosy kids, they fought a lot and never had a bond between them. Although, our moms are like cousins.

"Yes! It is him."

"Are you serious? He and you were-"She scowls.

"You know what, there's the term of love is in the corners of our lives. And from hate to love, plus he isn't as bad as I thought."I laugh. I guess my life is a circle..

"He is a hard worker and is really talented. He's so cute and handsome and OMG"I shake my head at my oh-so-madly-in-love- sister and nudge her arms teasingly. I and Ibraheem burst into a fit laughter, clutching his stomach.

"Don't forget for a twin. Salam!"I tease and crawl out of the car with a wave and head into my first period, which was: French. I am never a good student in this subject. I have some difficulties in pronouncing the words.. HuH

Just as my usual spot, on the back in the left row. To my front, there is no one, as usual. I don't really mind though. I focus my gaze on my book, doodling, before everyone whistles and I look up to see a girl, with a hijab but half of her hair is seen and her dress is tight on her. Astagfirullah. I whisper silently. Sure, I have no rights to judge a muslimah. But Ya Allah, how much worse can this world be?

"Quiet class! Let me introduce you the new student. I assume, your name is Maya Hanifah?"The teacher yells.

"It's Maya Al-Hanif."The girl corrects.

"It's the same dear."The teacher cooed and the new student, Maya rolls her eyes in annoyance. Okay..

The rest of the day goes by as a blur. I haven't meet Aneesa either, which clearly mean that this is one bad day. Because my day without my best friend, is really horrendous. Specially, with the gossips all around the school, about Aneesa's injury makes me more worried than ever. The thing I've heard is that, she got in an accident which cause one of her fingers' bone to crack. Inna Lillahi.. May Allah cure her injury soon, ameen.

...

Salam! How are you? The chapter is short, but I will try to elongate the rest of the chapters of this story. This story will be a bit saddening at some points, so just hold up your feels eh?

Have a good day ukhtis! May Allah bless you all^^ Wassalam!