Chapter 16 - Baby girl

Chapter | 16 | Aisha's | POV

"Aisha.. Please wake up habibti..."The soothing calm voice of the person soothes my heart a lot. I know the voice, definitely. And I've been hearing that voice for the past hours, but I can't make any considerable move to show that I'm alive or at least, to show that I'm back in my senses.

I try to open my right eye, while a groan escapes my throat and the person's voice becomes in an astonish tone. "Aisha? You are awake?"

"Mmhmm..."I moan. It's the only considerable response that I can reply, for now. My right eye finally opens up, but is still blurry. I begin to try to open the both, flickering my eyes as I try to balance the sight. Scraping of chairs, or what I assume so, enter my ear drums and I know that I'm not alone here.

"Mahmood."My voice comes out as a squeak. He stands up and rests his hand on top of mines. "You made me go wild! I thought you're gone."He hugs me, showing me that seems like he's afraid that I would slip away. For dear love, I can't help myself from hugging him back. This really seems so prefect, like the Romeo and Juliet moments. But that's not important now.

"I'm sorry. If I won't have asked to go to the festival, this won't happen..."I gush, but I'm quickly cut off.

"Don't say that! It's gone...Now, be thankful that you're able to stay still, with me."He presses our forehead. I shut my eyes and nod in response.

"But what about our baby?"A huge smile appears on his face just after I question.

"The baby is fine alhamdulillah.. And...there's one more great news!"I beam. I assume it's either the gender, or that we're having a twin.

"The baby is a girl!"My mouth gape and the happiness inside is really over-whelming. I can imagine dressing the baby in those cute little pink gowns just like the princess, except that the baby is a princess in our little kingdom.

"Alhamdulillah...."Praising Allah is the exact time for everything that happens in my life, and I don't bother at all, to let the happy tears fall. Just some months ago, I thought that marrying Mahmood will be one disaster for my life. Yet here I am, totally enjoying the facr that I will be a mother to Mahmood's child, and I have no problem at all. In fact, I'm really happy that I get the feeling of how every mother feels. Especially with the fact that Mahmood now has changed into a better person can never swipe my happiness away. But again, all Praises and Thanks be to Allah, the One that made this all happen. Alhamdulillah...

"I love you Mahmood."I confess with a tear escaping my eye. He just stand here beside me, with the proudest smile ever and easily sweep my tear away.

Leaning in, he says, "I love you too Sha."My eyes blink and flutter open again, with numerous tears falling aimlessly.

Maybe people are wrong when they said that getting married at your last teen years. They said getting married at the last teen years means you'll have no fun at all with life. But actually, getting married doesn't mean you're oppressed or you'll be enable to have fun with your life, but trust me. Marriage is something that brings happiness to people. For example, me. I know I'm more happy now, than I was. Having a husband that will love me unconditionally, and building our little family together is something I've been looking forward to, even before I knew what is Love. But now that I know how it feels to be loved, and loving a person, is far more great, than I thought it would be...

(Salaam! LOL Ik I promised it will be long but this isn't, I'm sorry! I hope the next one will get long :3 Have a nice day! Dedicated to @M4jlinda for being a great supporter. And whilst seeing back to the chapters before, I always smile at her comment because it warms up my heart a lot, I don't even know why xD but either way, thanks for your lovely comments girl! And to everyone else as well ^.^ Next chapter will be up in two or three hours xDHave a nice day! Salaam!!!)