-Epilogue-

Epilogue

A/N: Assalamualaikum... Firstly, I want to thank each and everyone of you right now, for still reading this and supporting me. I never thought I'd get this much support as I do right now. All thanks to YOU! Barakallahu feek and jazakallah. I know I have been putting up much of the emotional chapters before, but now, this epilogue will be kind of cool, (for me), because it will contain lots of Mahmood's feelings and stuffs. So yeaaa

Secondly, I have to announce that I don't plan on a sequel, since Aisha's gone anyways. I know that some of you might be disappointed by now, but hey.. this is the plot, the ideas that I've gathered through these months. I'm sad too that aisha's gone. I was searching for many ideas to do to the characters, just not Aisha's death. But there was no idea..Sigh:/ But I hope you're happy now, to see that Mahmood is fine with his kids, and Aisha went in Husnul Khatimah.

Sorry for such a long note, enjoy now~

Third Person | POV

"Assalamu'alaikum."He sits down on his feet, before placing the rose on the grave. Seven years of her death. It has been tough years for him to raise daughters without the presence of a wife.

"Abi, can Ummi listen us?"She questions childishly. The curly hair, with fairly brown eyes, has now grown into a tall, beautiful little girl. Seven years without her mom, missing her mom isn't the suitable word. In fact, she misses her mother more than ever.

"Abi... Why are you not answering?"She shakes her dad.

"Alisha, Abi don't know too."

"Does she misses us? Why isn't she coming back?"The other twin with fair dark blue eyes quizzes.

"She loves us, a lot. She misses us too. She wants to come back, but she can't."

"How do you know?"She quizzes again. He smiles at her.

"You're her princesses. A Queen and a King always love their princesses."They smile at him.

"So, this life is a fairytale?"He chuckles and stands up.

May Allah protect you. As I promise Aisha, I will raise our kids with the teachings of this religion. I hope you're happy seeing them already in hijab and jilbab even though they're seven years old only. I'll be there with you too, someday. He whispers in his heart, and takes hold of the both of his kids. They're the princesses to him. And he's the King in his own Kingdom. The Queen has gone, but he surely won't forget everything that the Queen has done to save the Kingdom.

"Yes, this life is a fairytale, if you know how to appreciate it. In fact, life is more wonderful than a fairytale story."He explains to his kids, staring down at them.

"Really? More than Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty?"He laughs.

"Yes...yes. It's more worthy than the tale of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty."Their mouths form an O.

"Then I'm a princess! Yay!"She cheers.

"Me too!"He laughs with them. He pulls them closer to him and whispers in their ears slowly.

"You're the most beautiful princesses ever. The Queen has given lots of her beauty to you..."He sniffs.

...

Third Person | POV

His hand fumbles on the racks of the books, searching for that one special notebook that his beloved left.

"It has been years since she left. I need to find it."He mumbles to himself. His hand then touches something leather. Just like the feature of the book that he is looking for. "Huh, finally."He blows off the dust and the words on the book become visible. 'My journal'. He smiles at himself as he opens the book. The writings with the blue ink pen remains fresh and clear, even throughout these years. He flips and flips the pages, until he finds that one page which catches his eyes.