Chapter 21 - Fighter | Defend | Sacrifice

Chapter 21 | Aisha POV

I panic as Mahmood ends the call. Muhammad, the one that's been creeping us, is his... brother?

"Aisha."Mahmood catches me, eavesdropping.

"Mahmood, I'm really sorry that I eavesdropped. But tell me the truth, please. Muhammad, that guy, is your...brother?"I shriek. He sighs and hold my shoulders.

"I'm sorry that I hid this from you. But yes, he's. And now that you know, I have to go to save our kids."I shake my head.

"What do you mean? He kidnapped Alisha and Aliyha? Why would he? Mahmood!"I shake his shoulders furiously, crying out at how pathetic that sounds.

"Yes, Aisha. Listen, the story why, is really a long story. We have no time. I have to go, NOW."He firmly says through his teeth. I hate these types of situations, where I have to fight with him in order to do something, which is probably harmful for me. But right now, I don't care about my life. All I need right now, is my daughters, safe and healthy.

"Mahmood please let me go with you."I plead. He sighs and hold my face.

"It won't be easy, Aisha. Stay home, and I promise to bring them back, okay?"He places a soft kiss on my forehead, before rushing out. The sound of the door slam is an evidence.

I sit back down on the couch, hoping that I can be calm. But no, my heart feel so agitate and uneasy. All I could imagine is Mahmood, beaten out, while they do something inappropriate to Alisha and Aliyha.

After I justify everything, I decide to go with him. Rushing to my room, I take out my coat and my set of niqab, then rush back downstairs to head out to the chilly weather of Qatar. Thankfully, the street is just two blocks from house.

Before I can go straight forwardly to the house, there are two bodyguards, guarding the front door. And at the exact time, I see my old best guy friend, Ahmed, who happens to be my cousin too.

"Psst, Aisha!"He yells silently. I walk slowly towards him and say my Salaam, which he replies similarly.

"What are you doing here?"He questions.

"Mahmood. Well, my daughters were kidnapped, and now, Mahmood's in, trying to save them. I can't stay at home just like that. I need to make sure he's fine and they are safe too."

"I can help. If you want me to, of course."I beam in happiness.

"Really? Masha Allah! Shukran, Shukran, Ahmed!"I smile. He smiles in reply and we begin to think, of the way to how to get in.

I smirk to myself as I spot the five Vimto empty bottles, and two paint-spray that is very much harmful for the eyes. And you know where it can go from there.

"I have an idea!"I rejoice loudly. He blinks rapidly. "Come on Ahmed! I'm not that dumb."I groan. He definitely remembers the time when I was teased by the whole class, when I said that I had an idea, and that was really dumb that it made the whole class laugh. Instead of making a volcano, I made a tomato sauce rain. Aren't I that much well done?

"Okay, well I trust you for this one. But I swear if any tomato sauce rain will be there, I'm definitely out."I slap my forhead at his reply.

"No! I promise this time it won't. And for your information, it wasn't MY fault. The girl who was in the same group as me brought the wrong composition!"I emphasize the words loudly. He laughs silently.

"Okay, okay. Now, tell me what is it."I smirk to myself before whispering him my idea. He nods his head as a sign of understand.

"Okay, now time to do! Go go go!"I cheer. He picks up the two bottles and hit each one of them to the two persons. They shriek and yelled a moan of pain, and it was now my turn to run to them.

Ahmed run along with me to them and we strike them with the paint-spray, causing them to shriek out loud as the spray paint envelopes their eye-sights. With a loud thump, the both of them fall to the ground. I feel so bad for them, but it's the only way. I just hope that the blindness is not permanent. Astaghfirullah, forgive me Ya Allah...

"Woah, we did it!"Ahmed cheers. I take the key out from their pocket and unlock the door. The first thing that catches my attention is the open door with shouts of babies' cries. I tip-toe to the room, along with Ahmed, and only find Alisha and Aliyha, without Mahmood.

"Aisha! Move out!"Ahmed jumps and kicks a guy who tries to hit me from my back. He fall down unconsciously as well. Good for Ahmed that he learnt Karate.

"Jazakallah Ahmed."I smile and pull the babies on my arms. But before that, Mahmood and Muhammad, along with a guy appear in the room.

"Well well well. Look who we've got here. The young, pretty lady. Missing your family much eh? Too bad I haven't done anything yet."I freeze on my position.

"Aisha! I told you to stay home!"Mahmood yells through his grit teeth.

"Shut up!"Muhammad interrupts. He walks closer towards me and is about to touch my face, when Ahmed kicks him. He fall, but isn't defeated. He revives and stands up again to fight back. I find the wood and without second think, I hit Muhammad with it on the back of his head, on the spinal cord to be precise. Now, he really falls unconsciously, and isn't reviving.

"Aisha.."Mahmood runs up to me, but the remaining guy hold up his knife in attempt to stab Mahmood from the back. And the only thing I can do, is to push Mahmood while the knife enters the right side of my stomach.

Everything starts to get blurry as I feel my body fall aimlessly. "Alla-ahu A-akb-bar."I mumble in a stutter.

"Aisha! Aisha!"I hear voices. But it's too late. Darkness has envelop me, with a warm invitation...

(Salaam! How are you people? Thank you for still wanting to read this story even though I usually update late, and my vocab. and grammar is very much trashy.

Secondly, this chapter is dedicated to @madi4eva (if I spell it correct), because she's bugg me to update, in a positive way ofc :D I mean, I like it when you bugg me to update, that kind of cheer me up and shows some kind of support. So I very much appreciate that!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Have a nice day!

May God bless you!

P.S, Beware because Aisha might, or might not die in the next chapter :P :3 :/

Salaam!~)