Chapter 03 - Beach (Editted)

Chapter | 03 | Aisha | POV

In order to make my mind clear, I use to go out to the beach, nearby the neighbourhood. And that is where I am, right now. I walk down the rocky sand, as I head towards the water. It is 4 pm, and usually, the sunset will be so wonderful, and that is one of the factors that I love about this beach.

"Sha! Come here, habibti!"Ibraheem calls out and I rush back to the tent.

"What's wrong?"I pant as I reach the tent.

"Nothing. Mahmood and his family are here."My eyes get wide to the name of that familiar guy. It's not because I hate him though, but because I can't really think yet, whether or not to say 'yes' in marrying him. And to be honest, I don't want to. But since the day Mahmood's mom told me to help him with his imaan, I think I can try.. Just.. maybe.

"Hush! Le' go!"I roll my eyes at Ibraheem's accent. He sucks at that.

"Assalamualaikum.."I smoothly start.

"Waalaikumsalam.."I am shock! It is my first time hearing 'his' voice, and it sounds so.. deep. Like a gentleman! Oh Allah! I'm really going insane because of little things now..

"Ummi, can Aisha go and watch the sunset again? It's about to set now."I point towards the sea. She nods her head once and I rush back to watch the sunset, after saying Wassalamualaikum to the people.

I cross my arms and inhale the fresh air, while enjoying the Masha Allah, beautiful view.

Eventually, the sun sets and it's getting dark, so I turn my heels to head back to the tent, but not before I meet the guy, in front of my FACE!

"Enjoying much?"He smiles. Our face is just inches apart and I don't want other people to think negative, so I rush away without replying him. But the annoying guy he is, he holds my wrist which cause me to turn and face him.

"You haven't answer me."He says. I glare at him and he leaves my hand, which is good!

"I don't have to. It's not that obligatory, right?"I reply as calm as I can.

"Not really. But it would be more polite if you do."I stay quiet.

"Yes, I was enjoying it, until you came."I blurt out and immediately cover my mouth with it. Instead of getting angry, he laughs his lungs out.

"What's so funny?"I question.

"You're saying that because you're nervous when you're near me, right? Girls always do that."I gasp at his words. Not to mention that all of those are true!

"Actually... no."I try to cover up.

"Whatever. Using lies is useless anyways..."He grins and I roll my eyes at the cheeky boy in front of me.

"I'm going."I wave and head back to the tent, but as usual, he stops me.

"What's your name?"He questions. I shrug and grin suspiciously.

"I thought you've found out from my brother."I grin. Yepp, Ibraheem has told me that Mahmood has some obsession about me, which I really try hard to shrug it off because I'm not the kind of girl that like compliments.

"Eh? I wasn't.. Your brother is joking. HeHe."He scratches the back of his neck and laughs nervously.

"No worries. I don't tell secrets."I giggle quietly and walk back to the tent, but this time, without Mahmood's interruption.

"So.. have you made up your mind?"Ummi's friend, or let's say, Mahmood's mom, asks with a polite smile.

"Urm.. Not really. I will try to make it up, tomorrow, In Sha' Allah.."I reply, taking a seat beside Ibraheem who is texting his friend or girlfriend, I have no idea.

"HaHa. What's that 'I Love You's' doing in the text?"I poke him, taking a view at his text conversation with Maryam, our neighbour.

"Hey! That's a friendly one."He speaks and I chuckle at him.

"No need to get angry if it's not right!"I giggle.

"You're annoying!"He pinches my nose and I sometimes wonder, how can he knows where my nose is, HeHe.

"I know I am anyways.."I grin, munching on the biscuit crackers which are absolutely amazing!

"So.. what did Mahmood said?"I almost choke on my crackers.

"Nothing much..."Wallahi, today will be a day full of sins!

(Salam! How are you people? I have no idea what I've just wrote there xD I think the next chapter will be an important one because it will include her decision, and also another moments with the MAisha.. Dedicated to xxklutzxx (If thats your correct u.name hehe) because her lovely comments :) ^0^ Have a nice day!)