Chapter 09 - The truth (Editted)

Chapter | 09 | Aisha | POV

~Previously In The Niqabi~

Without hesitant, I open the door and she turns around, making me gasp. SHE?!

~

"M-maya?"I gasp, my heart ache as I remember her ways of evil.

"Yes, it's me."She smiles innocently. Instead of gushing her away, Mahmood does the opposite.

"Come on in, May."He greets, walking back towards the couch. She walks in, passing me and I expel a sigh, before closing the door and sit on the couch beside Mahmood. They both have an intense glare at each other, before Maya eventually sigh and speaks up, saying, "I'm here to confess the truth."I raise my brow at her.

"Actually, I'm no one to Mahmood, just a cousin."She admits.

"So.. you and Mahmood are cousins and you dated?"Mahmood seems to shudder at my question.

"Dating is haraam.."She smiles apologetically.

"So..."I trail off, not knowing what to say. I don't expect them to be somehow related to one another. "Um...Then, what's your intention to make me feel low? I mean, I don't really know why would you do that, plus, I haven't done anything bad to you."I finally spill out the question. She scratches her neck, unsure of what to reply.

"Mahmood might have asked me to do so, since this boy, is unsure of your faith in him."She pauses, glancing at Mahmood. My heart flutters at the moment she says that. All these times, he actually cares about my feelings towards him. Very legit to know that.

"Yeah, yeah.. Now you need to go May, it's too late."Mahmood gushes, as Maya rolls her eyes frantically.

"Rude"She mutters, both of them glaring at one another.

I step in between them and politely turn around to Maya, "You can stay here for a night-"I'm quickly cut off before I can continue.

"It's fine...Just please do tell me if Mahmood is being a jackass. Oh and a thing; He loves you!"She winks. Before she can continue her words, Mahmood pushes her out politely.

He shuts the door after we all exchange Salams, and we go upstairs. Right on the last stair, he carries me bridal style, making me laugh.

"No! Mahmood. Seriously!"I laugh.

Before he can throw me, I jump from his arms and on to the bed. But the unfortunate girl I am, I land on the bed's board, hitting my hip. Not again!

"No..."I groan, wincing at the pain. Instead of helping, he laughs at me hysterically, causing me to throw all the pillows at him. "You're annoying!!"I yell. His laugh increases and I can't help but join him as well, because of what his expression looks like.

"Hilarious! I'll be back."I say, going to the closet and I smile at the pile of clothes. Some of those are mines.

"When did you take my clothes?"I ask, not facing him.

"Two days ago. Ummi insisted so, and I told Halimah to do it, because I know you don't want anyone to interfere with your closet, except Ummi and Halimah, right?"He replies. I nod and begin to search for a comfortable pajama, which I find one. It's the pair of Tom & Jerry pajama, with comfy sweatpants. I take it to the bathroom and lock the door behind.

Because of the long, hot day, I plan to take a bath, since I feel really sweaty and sticky. I turn the faucet on to the warm water, before finally stripping out from the heavy dress and hop on to the shower. At first the water feels so cold, but as time passes by, it feels warm and I begin to enjoy, not thinking about the time, until a loud thump comes on the door.

"Huh?"I question. It is surely Mahmood, or else, someone might have just burst in the house, or we might have some problem with the case of jinns.

"Are you alive?"I roll my eyes at both; the voice and the question. I have just replied and he asks am I alive?

"I'm dead!"I yell. I can hear his loud laughter.

"Okay..Sorry, feisty!"He remarks. I swear if he's any near by now, I can just throw this sink onto his head, but he's out of the room.

Once I'm done with bathing, I walk up to the shelf to take the toothbrush and the paste. I spread the toothpaste on the toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. After I have rinse my mouth several times, I search for a mouthwash, but I can't, so I decide to ask Mahmood for this case.

"Do we have a mouthwash?"I question, popping my head out.

"Yeah. It's in the kitchen actually. I forgot to place it there."I palm my face.

"Okay.."I reply, before pulling myself back in the bathroom and wear my pajama swiftly. I walk back out to our bedroom, and sprint to the kitchen. Once I find it, I run back upstairs and to the bathroom.

I pour the liquid mouthwash to it's cap and place it in my mouth. After feeling the heat and freshness in my mouth, I rinse my mouth several times until the heat leaves. I walk back out to our room and in fact, I can't help but yell as I see Mahmood shirtless.

"Put on a clothe!"I yell/demand him. I can hear his laughter, echoing through my ears.

"Okay...okay."He surrenders. "Done. Happy?"I roll my eyes.

"I'm so happy."I mark sarcastically. He laughs, like always and kisses my cheek. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Allah...

I hop back to bed and pull the duvet up to our bodies, before Mahmood switches off the light and pulls me closer towards him. I can feel my pulse rate increasing with every touch of his fingertips.

(Salam! xD what do ya think of this LOL. One fact you should know is that Im a cheesy writer so I am really sorry if all of these Mahmood and Aisha scenes are just sooooo... Cheesy and Cliché. xD Thanks to @XxKlutz for pointing out my mistakes;) I will try to fix it :D And to @Anosha as well, for reminding me to write Mahmood's reaction in chapter 08 LOL, I have fixed it :) And this chapter is dedicated to @QuratAin :D Check it back out, if you want :P. the scene got deleted and I forgot to write it back, so I really apologize for the missing things! Please keep on pointing out my mistakes and remind me of my slow brain xD LOL Jazakallah. Anyways.. Have a nice day peeps! :) Wassalam)