Chapter 08 - The Nikkah (Editted)

Chapter | 08 | Aisha | POV

"Oh my gosh! You look absolutely stunning! Aisha!"Aneesa shrieks, making me cover my ears with the both of my hands. Her voice can never sound as good as Celine Dion.

"You're forcing me to cry."I moan at her. She gives me the -What-The-Hell- look.

"You might want to go to music classes, before shrieking like a Koala."I tease, causing her to push her lower lip ahead. I laugh at how cute she is! Although she's a year older than me, in reality she looks like two years younger than me. Her flawless pale skin makes her look beautiful, and the addition of her eye colour which are light blue with green-ish colour.

"At least my voice sounds better than yours!"She defends herself. It's true though. We had music class and she is the one that got praised by the teacher. Although, we stop going in music class since I started to wear niqab, a year ago.

"Girls.."Mom warns sternly, knowing that Aneesa can be so crazy at times.

"Aisha... I want you to wear this."Ummi says, as she slides down the ancient gold bracelet on her wrist. She takes my hand gently and locks the bracelet on mines. It's a family bracelet that should be pass down to the girls in my family. Ummi has two gold bracelets, which the other one will be granted to Halimah.

"Jazakallah Ummi.."I pull her in a hug, before I feel a sob escaping her lips. "Ya Ummi. Don't cry please? Remember that we can still talk and meet even though after I get married."I cooed, stroking her cheeks. The tears are definitely threatening to spill out, but I force myself, biting my lip all the way to prevent so.

"Promise me you will visit us frequently, okay?"Ummi asks. Nodding my head, we make our way down the stairs to see the whole family with wide smiles, including Aneesa's family. Aneesa is the only kid in her family, lucky her.

"Masha Allah Aisha! You look so pretty!"Both, Aneesa's mom and Halimah squeal cheerfully, making me blush as they all laugh at me.

"Let's go. The van's already here."Ibraheem announces, pulling my hand and practically shoving me in the car.

Once our families get in the van, they start to jumble up around the conversation's topic, from praising my outfit to jokes about wanting a new family member. But I'm currently in no mood of joining those. My mind is jumbling about any possible things that 'he' would tell me, after we're halal.

My head is leaning against Ibraheem's shoulder as his head rests on top of mine, adding more drama to the sadness that I'm feeling.

The sight of green tress passing by, and the wonderful creations of Allah makes my heart warm up. It makes me believe that Allah, will somehow help me in any way, towards the important moment of my life. My status. Within any moment, it will change, and I will proudly be Mrs. Mahmood Abdul Malik. Erkk... I'm going crazy.

If Halimah is here beside me, I would practically hug her until she chokes, but unfortunately, she's with Hafidh's family. I am actually astonish and happy at the same time that I'm hoping the wedding to go by, and looking further towards seeing my 'prince'.

Arriving at the Masjid, I gush Ibraheem to go to the men's section. He is so worry about my feeling, which I always reply with an 'I'm alright.' I feel really numb, to be honest. To know that I will be someone's wife within any moment cause goosebumps on my skin. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I thank Allah for most of the things He grants me.

Hesitantly, Ibraheem leaves me with a kiss on my forehead. I glance at Ummi who is smiling up at me, giving a look that I know, is a motherly look of love. In Sha Allah, one day I will be able to look at my kids that way. Undoubtedly, I definitely wish to have kids as soon as possible, as Allah wills. But considering the fact that I'm still eighteen, I might want to wait for the perfect time.