Chapter 12

I was waiting for Sasha for all of five minutes, maybe less if I really thought about it. Looking down and shuffling my feet, I started playing with my hands, wondering if I would look good with knuckle tattoos. Maybe- I had the one on my arm that I was in love with, but I wasn't too sure about getting more. We'd have to see.

The door opened, Sasha coming inside and setting her bag down near the door as she put in the deadbolt. 

"Nicki, I believe there are some things we need to talk about." She approached me, practically walking out of her high heels effortlessly. "One, I have reason to believe there is someone tailing you from New York. Who, I don't know, but I think there's someone here. Two, I have reason to believe that you know something incredibly valuable that we could use."

"I know that I know something...I just...fuck, you're not going to believe me, but I don't know what it is. All I know is where it is, and that it's worth over ten million dollars. In New York City," I explained. 

Sasha's eyes widened, her hands grabbing me by my shoulders. "Are you serious?!"

"Um...yeah."

She pulled me into her, arms wrapping around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. I didn't fight back, and let her take control as I tangled my fingers in her hair. Yanking away and pulling off her jacket, she came back on me and pushed me up against the wall. My head laying on her shoulder, her lips went onto my neck as she started to bite and gently suck.

Jerking my head back, I moaned quietly and nudged her gently. Sasha pulled me away from the wall, setting me on the bed. I kicked off my shoes, feeling her body grind up against mine as she pressed her lips to mine again. She was getting handsy, her left slipping between my thighs as her right held her above me.

Pulling away, she smirked as I felt her practically fingering me. 

Gasping quietly, I wasn't quite sure of how to react, but I had no doubt still gone rigid. 

Though, her hand quickly left me once the door opened and gotten caught on the deadbolt. "Bey! Let me in," a boy whined. I wasn't sure who Bey was, but upon seeing the look on her face, I realized it was her. Pulling away from her grasp, I shook my head as I put my shoes back on after getting off the bed, slamming the door shut in the boy's face to undo the deadbolt before yanking the door open. He practically fell on me, but I stepped out of the way and kicked him in. 

I didn't shut the door behind me, I just returned back down to where Rihanna was at the hall. Part of me was mad, but the other part of me was just disappointed in myself.