Chapter 19

Nicki's POV

Things had definitely changed between Sasha and I.

I hadn't expected her to come after me when I made a fucking stupid decision on my own, but she did. That, and she took the punishments for me. Yet, I still don't know what that makes us. I don't know how to make it up to her.

Yet, I haven't told Rihanna anything about this. I should've, but I haven't. 

Of course, it took about a week to get home, and even then Sasha had locked herself in her room after telling everyone to just make sure that we get the daily jobs done or suffer the consequences. Nobody dared question her, and I wasn't surprised. 

There were run-ins with the boys, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kill them, but they were simple and easily dealt with. 

It all made me feel like the bad bitch I didn't know I had inside of me. I thought being the princess was good enough, but it felt so good to be bad. Marina was secretly a psycho with a gun, which was highly amusing for me to watch, because when we went around together and ran into Niall and Justin, she pulled out a bigass gun and waved it around before aiming it at them. They were gone quite quickly, and it had at least made me laugh at the time.

The girls were warming up to Marina, which was good. She was a little psycho, maybe a little gone, but the crazy was welcomed with open arms and they were well aware that she'd kill the fucker that betrayed them before she betrayed them herself. 

Still... I never told anyone what I went through in New York, yet after another two weeks of being home without any real contact with Sasha, I decided to talk to her. I couldn't stand the silence between us any longer, nor the cut off from her. I had Rihanna, of course, but she couldn't even fill the empty hole.

I knocked on the door, holding baited breath until she opened the door. The room was dark, and I hardly could even see her eyes until she opened the door further. 

"Come on," she said, waving me in and shutting the door behind me once I entered. She turned on a lamp and sat down in a chair. The room was slightly messy, but still relatively nice appearing. I sat across from her, crossing my legs though I was barefoot. 

"Sasha...can we talk?"

"You don't have to call me that, you know," she purred softly, shaking her head. "You are allowed to call me by my real name."

"I honestly don't know your real name," I admitted. "Nobody's told me, not even you."

"It's Beyoncé. Call me Bey, if you want." 

I gained a small smile of trust. "Well, alright." The smile faded. "Still, though, can we talk?"

"Yeah, yeah we can talk. What do you want to talk about?"

I bit my lip. Nerves were coming into play here, and I couldn't help myself. "About New York. I- I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but I need to. I need to know why you took all that for me. I need to know what you took for me, because even I don't know most of it."

Bey looked at me, and looked at me hard. "I did it because I care about you, Nicki. You intrigue me, and I can't stop myself from caring."

"How much do you care, though?"

She found her voice after a few moments of silence. "I care enough to love," she admitted, though it seemed hard. "And it's dangerous to love in the game we call a profession."

I couldn't speak, yet I lightly moved upwards and found myself moving to sit on her lap. "I think I care enough to love, too," I said softly.

Bey found a small smile, then words followed with it as it settled into more of a smirk. "Kiss my neck. Call me baby."

I moved so I was fully straddling her. "Only if you call me Daddy."

"But we're both women..."

"That's incredibly sexist. I can still be your Daddy if you want," I purred into her ear as my lips trailed down to her neck.

"I want you to be." Her eyes fluttered shut when I started sucking on her neck, knowing it would leave a mark. She let out a soft moan, and it was all I had not to smirk.

I enjoyed being in control. While I liked being the sub, this was fun too. Though she tensed when I trailed my hand down her body, starting at her collarbone and stopping at her upper thigh. I pulled away to look at her, a confused and concerned expression scattered on my face.

"Babe? What's wrong?" The word just slipped out, I didn't even mean for it to. I was with Rihanna, still, and yet this felt so right. I got off of her when she didn't respond.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know if now is a good time for this," Bey said as she stood up and turned around, walking towards the window on the other side of the room. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

"I... then what is it? What happened?"

"It was New York. I took it because I loved you, and you can't say this is your fault." 

I was frozen in place, wondering what the hell could be wrong, and what the hell she could be talking about.

"Okay...so, tell me what's wrong. What happened? Bey, please, tell me..."

"I don't know if I should."

"Bey."

She let out a loud sigh, shaking her head. "Fuck, I'm pregnant."