Chapter 1

This is my first book.

Inspired by,

1. All other werewolf wattpad story writers.

2. My lovely, stupid, crazy friends! (ReeniPoo, Mishtu and Nitsi - Pet Names)

3. AND most importantly, my dream, from where I got the story.

So... hope you like it!

___ ___ ___

*Skylar's POV*

×× It was dark and drizzling.. Me.. breathing really hard.. running.. my knees hurt.. it's following me.. it's huge, it's black and has shiny, twinkling, bright, pure green, glowing eyes.

Tears flowing down my cheeks.. I'm going to die.. why does it want to eat me! I do not look meaty at all! And I don't want to die so soon! I am going to become 18 tomorrow and I want to live on my 18th birthday!

I saw a small branch ahead in my way, I ducked and kept running without any problem...yeah, I think I am just too cool to die haha.. I threw a big stone at it which suddenly appeared from nowhere in my handand it hit him straight on his nose,  "ON YOUR FACE SUCKER", I thought............ until I tripped and hit my head, hard on the muddy ground.

That's it. I'm such an idiot, why did I have to turn around and act too cool? I am going to die, before I become 18. I won't be able to say my last goodbye to my mom, the only one in my life. My eyes filled up with tears.

The huge black thing came above me and I turned to face it above me quickly. My forehead got a small cut and I was sweating terribly.

I felt dizzy and my vision got blurred. I could hear my own heart beating loud, pounding in my head.

The huge black wolf like creature came closer and I closed my eyes waiting for my death, for my last heart beat.

I could hear the wolf saying in a thick, harsh, scary voice, "SKYLAR IT'S TIME! COME ON NOW SKY OR WE ARE GONNA GET LATE".

I suddenly felt some freezing, cold liquid splash on my face.. did the wolf just puke on my face ?! What the hell ?!

EWWWW !!! ××

"Sky! Wake up! How many times do I have to come to wake you up ?! You're 18 now, you old woman!"

I opened my eyes and realised I was dreaming -_- And mom was in front me with a big empty glass, standing with a hand on her hip.

Oh.. so maybe she was that big wolf with the green eyes..., I thought with a small giggle.

I sat up and said in a calm tone "Thanks for getting me out of that scary dream.."

Mom looked totally confused with one eyebrow up. She looked like some cartoon character with that expression.

She was really beautiful. I loved her name too, "Sophie".

She was fair, she looked about 10 years younger than her age, she had perfect green eyes and the perfect nose.

On the other hand, I had pale skin which I keep getting tanned but turns back into it's normal pale color after some days, grey eyes with bright blue-green outline, with long straight and a bit wavy in the ends, very light brown hair that reached till my hip and an amazing figure !

The 2 things I've always loved about myself is my eyes and my body. They were just perfect.

My mother's expression changed into a loving one. A big smile appeared on her face. She kept the glass on the side table, and picked up a box from my side table which was wrapped in baby pink color with a white bow tied above it and said "Happy Birthday baby!".

Obviously I was happy and excited about what the gift could be. I took it in my hands and stared at it like as if I could open it with my eyes.

I looked up at my mom and hugged her tight. I loved her a lot. She was everything to me, even though she wasn't my real mother, she took care of me like a real one for now exactly 12 years.

We broke the hug and I kissed her cheek. She smiled, but then suddenly her expression changed, she looked panicked. She quickly started running out of my bedroom downstairs and she screamed "MY COOKIES !!!!!!!! Nooooo, not this time !!"

I laughed till tears came down my cheeks. She loved cooking.

I opened the gift and saw a beautiful silver chain with a small pendent, a small crystal clear diamond.

She said she would give this to me on my 18th birthday. It was something that was kind of traditional or something?

They kept passing it on to their first child. Like my real mother had got it from her mother and now it was my chance to have it.

I went to my lovely attached bathroom and brushed, took a shower, washed my hair and dried it, wore dark jeans and a new top that I had bought in the weekend.

It was a simple bright green short sleeved one with two yellow stripes running above the chest area, and wore my birthday gift! The chain looked so beautiful and elegant.

My bags were already packed last evening so I dint have to bother much. I took my one big dark green bag and my small bright yellow hand carry down to the hall.

The house was nearly empty now. It just needed me and my mom to leave. I would miss this house and my now, old school.

Oh shit.. I missed something out.. old school.. my BEST FRIEND ALIANA !

I quickly took out my phone and dialed Aliana's number. She picked it up after which felt like hours and said "hellooooo..." in an extremely deep, sleepy voice.

I told her "Lift your ass off your bed ALI !! I am going today, remember !?!". I heard a gasp.

Suddenly she spoke like a parrot "OmgIamsosorry IdontknowhowIdidnotgetup IamreallysorrySkysorrysorrysorry!"

"Calm down, calm down!"

"*sigh* my alarm rang and I just hit the 'shut up' button and slept off again. I am really sorry Sky, I'll be there in 15 minutes. I see there's half an hour for you to leave."

"Yeah, yeah, now get your ass here quick!"

"Okay! See you in 15!"

"B'bye".

I cut the call and went to the kitchen and ate the cookies mom baked, which luckily did not burn, and had milk.

I don't know why I loved the taste of milk. Many hate it, but I....... love it.

Mom got ready and came down with her bags and there, Aliana my best friend came home with her parents, Abel and Anna. We hugged eachother tight and cried a bit.

She said "Take c-care Sky.. *sniff* and do miss me.. keep me upadted w-with whatever happens there o-okay? I- I'm going t-to miss you."

Ana hugged my mom and spoke something which I dint bother to hear. Then Abel and Ana both came to me and gave me a small loving group hug in which mom and Aliana joined in too. Abel, Anna and mom were very close. We are friends from the first day I moved in to this place! And now we had to part.

After our little parting session we got our bags and we all went to the airport in Abel's car. It's a big car. Me and Aliana sat in the third seat, at the end of the car and slept off.

We reached the airport pretty fast. We hugged eachother and said our goodbye's and went inside. After 2 hours we got into our flight and were on the way from London to Paris.

So I had about one and a half hour or less to sleep. I loved sleeping!

___ ___ ___

Okay.. so.. this is my first chapter.. not very interesting, but there's a lot more coming up in the next! ^_^

Hope you liked it.

Sorry about any spelling mistakes. If you find any, please let me know ^.^