Chapter 8

"Sky!  Wake up!  Why dint you keep an alarm?!!  C'mon wake up!"

"Mmhhh! Mom! I don't wanna go! I wanna sleebbbbffgg.....", and my eyes closed again.

"Are you gonna lift that ass off your bed or should I get the cold water ?", she said in a serious tone standing in front of me.

I quickly sat up and walked to the bathroom without a word. I brushed, took a nice, refreshing shower and got dressed.

My skin was glowing today, maybe I just got a really good sleep last night. No dark circles or anything. I put my eye liner and my lip care jelly, took my bag and went down.

*Seth's POV*

I was in the kitchen. Sitting and sipping my cold apple juice slowly. I waited for Skylar to come. We had to be there at the college before it became 9. It was already 8:45 am now.

"Good morning!", Skylar said, appearing through the door way of the kitchen and walking in quickly, pouring a glass of apple juice for herself.

I smiled at her. She wore the dress which I had selected for her. She looked beautiful in it.

It was a baby pink color dress. Its sleeves reached till an inch after her elbow like a 3/4th of her hand and the dress reached just at her knees. Her hair was put up in a high pony. She looked cute in it, her tan was gone and she looked more fair.

We quickly drank our juices and rushed into the car. I drove fast and we reached in 10 minutes.

Just in time, I thought.

We walked in. All the students were called for a huge assembly at the centre hall. We went in with the others. All got seats to sit. Me and Sky sat together.

I knew most of the people but if I would go to them then Sky would be alone since she was new here.

The assembly and the speeches are going to be really long -_- , I thought with an irritated expression.

After the assembly, the speech, the welcoming and all, I was really happy. I kept yawning the whole time inside.

This college was really far away so it had a different road to the place we live so students from all over could just reach within 20 minutes instead of a half an hour. And could even reach in 10 minutes if they drove faster.

The college was divided into three parts. The first part was for the Business Management students, where Eric and Edward were, the second part was for ACCA students, where me and Seth would be, and the third part was for the Medical Stream students, where the rest of my friends were.

All had the classes going on at the same time so at the break time we could go wherever we wanted and get back soon.

All the students were mixed up at the assembly so nobody could really make out that which student is from which sector.

Me and Skylar went to the classroom where we were supposed to go. Most of the faces I saw were known people but most of my best buddies were in the Science Sector.

I've always hated science. Me, Eric and Edward were the only people from my gang, not to choose the Science stream.

The classroom was really big. Around 60 students were in this class, I could see.

Me and Skylar sat somewhere in the centre row. All the other students were chit-chatting and me and Sky just sat quitely.

Some girls kept looking at me and whenever I would turn to them they would squeal and get excited like as if they've seen an 90% 'Sale Tag' on my face.

A fat, tall man entered the class. He had big, round, golden rimmed glasses, resting half way over his nose. He was pink. And he had fat pink lips and he wore a pink shirt. He smiled at all of us and the whole class became quite.

He introduced himself saying, "Hello everyone! I'm Mr. Stevedores Hamilton. You all can just call me "Mr. Hamilton", I prefer that, or even "Sir" would be fine. I will get you prepared for your F1, F2 and F3 examinations, that is, Accounting In Business, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting."

All the students just nodded and he started the introduction to the subject lessons.

This class went on for an hour.

*Skylar's POV*

I took out the book I got with me and started jotting down points and making small notes. I wanted to get really good marks and I did not want to disappoint mom in any way this year.

I wasn't a nerd but I did not want to get bad marks or fail in any subject.

Seth looked at me with a weird look but I just shrugged it off, smiled at him and concentrated on what Mr. Stevedores was saying.

I loved Biology but it was not my cup of tea to study all the maths that was included in it. ACCA was the best option, though I wanted to do something in designing.

I loved art and music, but mom said it would be better to complete my ACCA, and then do whatever I want, so that suppose I don't be able to earn well in the designing field then I can anytime take my ACCA degree and get a better job!

After the class got over, Seth and me walked out for some fresh air. After every class the students got a 10 minutes break. We walked outside in the big open grassy area and spoke about how Mr. Hamilton spoke. He had a bit different accent. He was round and his belly fell in front of him. It looked like as if he was following his stomach all around when he walked. I chuckled at the thought and shared it with Seth.

We went to our class and got ready for the next. The day went on with me jotting down notes and concentrating hard the first day it self. But I knew this seriousness is going to fade off gradually. After I would make more friends, I would become a bit more relaxed about my studies.

It was break time now. We got a break of 45 minutes. Seth was taking me with him to a group of guys near the science sector. He told me that they were his friends at his school and all of them had grown up together.

I could see a short, little plump but very cute, clumsy looking girl in between the guys, jumping around and laughing with them, hitting her straight, pointed hair at them. She looked pretty.

We walked through the grassy ground taking our time to reach the group. But suddenly we heard someone shout...

___ ___ ___